Master Emerging Markets and BRIC countries
- Emerging Markets Export Managers (Directors of Export, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalization, Regional and Area export managers ...) of export companies (or potential for import export), import Companies or companies in internationalization process with business opportunities in emerging Markets and BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and
- Commercial Directors for Emerging Markets, Sales and Marketing Directors ... (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or do business in emerging Markets and BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China).
- Managing Directors of SME wishing to internationalize their activities
in emerging Markets and BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico,
Nigeria, Indonesia, Singapore ...)
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers,
translators ...) seeking specialization in Business inemerging Markets and BRIC
- Sector Professionals wishing to update their knowledge of Emerging Markets.
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to specialize in business in BRIC countries and emerging Markets.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate, it is difficult to define a standard profile of our students. For
example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations
and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At company level, we have students in both large multinationals as SMEs.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related with the
Directive positions / Management:
- Emerging Markets and BRIC countries Export Manager. Directors of Export. Regional and Area export managers
- Director in China, India, Russia, Brazil ....
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalization.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International sales and marketing director. International Sales Manager. Emerging Markets Sales Manager.
Executive positions / middle managers:
- Import Export manager
- Emerging Market (BRIC) Export Manager / China Export Manager
- Product manager for BRIC Markets
- Coordinator of International Investment in Emerging Markets
- Executives of Foreign Trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialization in Emerging Markets)
- Sales Representative in Asian countries
- Sales Representative in Emerging Markets: Russia, China, India, Brazil...
- Technical Sales area import / export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Emerging Markets Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and BRIC Countries
- Administrative import / export
Career opportunities related with the Master business in Emerging Markets and BRIC countries
Upon completion of the Master in International trade and business in Emerging Markets and BRIC countries, the students will be
able to efficiently carry out their responsibilities in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for
internationalization) related with international business in Emerging Markets and BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China).
- Service companies and organizations related to International trade: International departments (Banks), Logistic (transport), Customs (Forwarders /
Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, advertising companies, import export)...
- Public and private institutions related to internationalization: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations,
Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organizations, NGO's ...
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to foreign trade,
in Emerging Markets and BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China) Business Consultant, Business Agent, import/export
agents, brokers or creating one's own company specializing in global business (import / export).
Why study the Master business in Emerging Markets and BRIC countries with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business School)
Business in China
Latin America emerging markets
Asian emerging markets
African emerging markets
European emerging markets
Master Comercio Exterior
Master Commerce International