: Master BRICS-MNS Countries - Emerging Markets
- Professional Master's Program in Business in the BRICS-MNS Countries
- Master in Business
in Emerging Markets
Career opportunities related to the Master
- Export Managers for the Emerging Markets (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of
export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalisation process
related to the Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China)
- Commercial Directors, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China).
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations in
the Emerging Markets and the BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, Nigeria, Indonesia, Singapore)
- Postgraduates students (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in Business in Emerging Markets and BRICS
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge
related to the Emerging Markets.
- Professionals from other sectors wanting to specialise in business in
the BRICS Countries and Emerging Markets.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master
- Export Manager for the Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries .
- Export Directors.
- Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in China, India, Russia, Brazil.
- Director of the International Department.
- Directors of the International Division
- Director of Internationalisation.
- Director of International Relations with the Emerging and
- Director of International Projects for the Emerging and BRICS
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director.
- International Sales and Marketing Director.
- International Sales Manager.
- Emerging Markets Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Export Manager for the Emerging Market (BRICS)
- China Export Manager
- Product Manager for the BRICS markets
- Coordinator of international investments in the Emerging Markets
- Executives of foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialisation in Emerging Markets)
- Sales Representative in the BRICS countries Russia, China,
India, Brazil, and South Africa
- Sales Representative in the Emerging Markets
- Technical Sales area import-export
- Sales to foreign customers
- Emerging Markets Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and BRICS Countries
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Professional Master in Business in Emerging Markets - BRICS-MNS Countries.
Upon completion of the Master the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation) related to the international business in
the Emerging and Frontier Markets and the BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia,
South Africa, India, and China).
- Service companies and organisations related to international trade
in the BRICS and Emerging Markets: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation
in the emerging markets: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- - Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, in
the Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, South
Africa, and China) Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business (import-export).
- Why study the Master with EENI?
- EENI (School of International Business)
Master Emergentes Master Emergentes