EENI - Business School.
: Master BRICS-MNS Countries - Emerging Markets
- Master in Business in the BRICS-MNS Countries
- Master Emerging Markets
Career opportunities related to the Master
- Emerging Markets Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalisation process with business opportunities in Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China)
- Commercial Directors for Emerging Markets, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China).
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations in Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, Nigeria, Indonesia, Singapore)
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in Business in Emerging Markets and BRICS
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of Emerging Markets.
- Professionals from other sectors that want to specialise in business in
the BRICS Countries and Emerging Markets.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master
- Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in China, India, Russia, Brazil.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalisation.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager. Emerging Markets Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Emerging Market (BRICS) Export Manager/China Export Manager
- Product Manager for the BRICS markets
- Coordinator of international Investment in Emerging Markets
- Executives of the foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialisation in Emerging Markets)
- Sales Representative in Asian countries
- Sales Representative in Emerging Markets: Russia, China, India, Brazil.
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Emerging Markets Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and BRICS Countries
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master in Business in Emerging Markets - BRICS-MNS Countries.
Upon completion of the Master the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation) related to the international business in Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China).
- Service companies and organisations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, in Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business (import-export).
Why study the Master with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business School)
China India Brazil Russia Mexico
Master Emergentes Master Emergentes