- Master Global Marketing (e-learning)
- Export Managers (Directors of Export, Directors of International Division ...) of export companies (or potential for import export) or
- Commercial Directors, Sales and Marketing Directors ... (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities.
- Managing Directors of SME wishing to internationalize their activities.
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, translators ...) seeking specialization in International trade and Global Marketing.
- Sector Professionals wishing to update their knowledge of international markets (customs brokers, freight forwarders, trading companies, logistics Companies, banks, institutions, multilateral organizations, teachers, International trade Consultants ...)
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to specialize in global business.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate, it is difficult to define a standard profile of our students. For
example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations
and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At company level, we have students in both large multinationals as SMEs.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related with the Master in International trade and Global Marketing
Directive positions / Management:
- Export Manager. Directors of Export. Regional and Area export managers
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of International Marketing
- Director of International Relations
Executive positions / middle managers:
- Import Export manager
- Product manager
- Executives of International trade
- International Banking Department
- International trade Consultant
- Sales Representative
- Technical Sales area import / export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets
- Administrative import / export
Career opportunities related with the Master
Upon completion of the Master in International trade and Global Marketing,
the students will be able to efficiently carry out their responsibilities in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for
internationalization) related with international business: foreign Trade departments, international marketing or internationalization.
- Service companies and organizations related to International trade: International departments (Banks), Logistic (transport), Customs (Forwarders /
Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, advertising companies, import export)...
- Public and private institutions related to internationalization: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations,
Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organizations, NGO's ...
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to International trade, Business Agent, import/export
agents, brokers or creating one's own company specializing in import / export and International marketing.
Why study the Master with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business School)