In what types of job positions can a person work with this Master?
For example, the export department of export companies, in service companies (logistics department, banking, consulting companies), public and private institutions such as chambers of commerce, business associations, multilateral
organisations and as an entrepreneur, creating one's business.
Career opportunities related to the Master in International Business
Student Profile - Master Global Marketing (e-learning)
- Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export) or import companies.
- Commercial Directors, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations.
- Postgraduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in international trade and Global Marketing.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of international markets (customs brokers, freight forwarders, trading companies, logistics companies, banks, institutions, multilateral organisations, teachers, and international trade consultants)
- Professionals from other sectors that want to specialise in the global business.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master in Foreign Trade and International Marketing
- Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of International Marketing
- Director of International Relations.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Product Manager
- Executives of international trade
- International Banking Department
- International Trade Consultant
- Sales Representative
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Export Assistant
- Assistant of international marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master
Upon completion of the Master in Foreign Trade and International Marketing, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation) related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to international trade, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in import-export and International Marketing.
Why study the Master with EENI?
EENI (School of International Business)