EENI - African Students:
For the second phase (2007-2015) of the project “Africa Export,” we will define the following objectives:
1- Development of the “EENI AFRICA TRUSTED
2- Seminar “Business Opportunities in Africa.”
3- Africa Business Directory: (available in Spanish French Arab Portuguese Other
4- Promote Africa on the Hispanic markets…
5- Improve our EENI Scholarships and Grants for African students with special emphasis for African Women.
6- Sub-portal “immigration
to Europe and Spain.” (French).
7- Sub Project: « Africa Digital Export » (French).
For the second part of this project we need the collaboration of our African students and all the people who have a relationship with Africa.
- Cotonou Agreement Africa European Union
- AGOA - African Growth and Opportunity Act. The United States-Africa trade
- Africa and China
- Africa and India
- Regional Integration in Africa
- Infrastructures and telecommunications
- African economy
- The African Development Bank
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
- African Union
- New Partnership for Africa's Development
Doing Business in Sub-Saharan countries: Nigeria, South Africa, Botswana, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, the Comoros, Tanzania, Malawi, Mauritius, Burundi, Rwanda…
Doing Business in the Maghreb and North Africa: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Sudan.
Project AFRICA EXPORT
(1 Phase) 2002-2006