- Objectives and standards of Project Management (PM).
- Project management framework and the PM Body of Knowledge of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and other bodies.
- Scheduling, scope and human resources techniques applied to development projects.
- Communication and risk analysis techniques in development projects.
Courses and Masters
Master in International Economic Relations.
Course learning materials
and /or Licitaciones Internacionales
- Training professionals in concepts, methodologies, techniques and tools
relating to Project Management internationally.
- Setting a common terminology about Project Management which allows a better
understanding of its stages.
In this module we intend to provide general knowledge about
Management and to cover professionals' needs for training in order to achieve a
higher level of internalization in projects.
A project presents the following key issues:
- It has one Group of objectives and the project finishes once the objectives
- It is well limited in time.
- A manager or a project leader (Project Manager) is essential.
- It has its own material and budgetary means.
- It includes efforts of every company sector involved in the project.
Example of the course Project Management for
After the analysis and study of the project, we have to study Project
Management issues in depth. According to PMBOK:
"Application of knowledge, methodologies, techniques and tools for project
activities, directed to satisfying your needs and expectations". This includes
balancing the following:
- Scope, time, cost, risk and quality demands.
- Needs and expectations of the people involved in the project.
- Identified and unidentified needs.