- Introduction to tenders and grants.
- The Project approach of the different Institutions.
- Introduction to the Logical Framework Approach for designing and monitoring
- Work-plan and development of opportunities.
- Search for consortium partners and subcontractors, pre-bid agreements, pricing
and management fees.
- Conclusions and review.
Courses and Masters
Master in International Economic Relations.
Course learning materials
and /or Licitaciones Internacionales
- Getting to know the logical framework approach and its tools.
- General acquaintance with the Development Project cycle management, its key
documents and tools.
In this module we will study what a Project cycle is and its different
stages. We will introduce the concepts of Logical Framework Approach and
Logical Framework Matrix (we will study the Logical Framework Matrix and
other related issues more in-depth in the following Module).
We will learn how to look for partners and make consortia for bidding for
Project cycle Management (PCM) represents the stages followed by the organization to design, finance, implement and evaluate
projects in these institutions. All stages comprise certain documents and
requirements before being able to progress to the next stage.
The Logical Framework Approach (LFA) is one of the main tools used in International Organizations for designing, planning and monitoring projects. It
consists of diagnosis tools, identification tools and a logical framework
matrix. Among diagnosis tools we can find the following: Involved Agents Tree
and Problems Tree. Among identification tools: Objective Analysis and
A Logical Framework Matrix (LFM) is a tool that is used for
conceptualization, designing, executing, monitoring and evaluating projects. It
- Narrative summary of objectives and activities.
- Objectively verifiable indicators.
- Means of verification.
Preparation Process. Example of Decision tree:
Restructuring of a State-owned company
When looking for partners and making consortia it is important to have clear
objectives and ideas, and approach them with certain references and capability
statements and propose specific tenders or grants to jointly bid with them.