Diploma "Business with Multilateral institutions and Tenders"
EENI - Business School.
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN "BUSINESS WITH MULTILATERAL INSTITUTIONS" (e-learning)
EENI (Global Business School), together with TenStep-Corporate
Solutions, a leading international project management consulting group, has
launched a Post-graduate Diploma in "Business with Multilateral Institute."
This Diploma is unique in its kind, as it provides extensive, practical
- The structure, workings, and functions of the International Development Institutions (the World
Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB),
or the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development) which finance and support
international development, its funds, programs, project, and procurement
- The process of bidding, winning, and managing contracts and projects (goods, works, or technical assistance) funded by these institutions, whether
the tender is for contracts for the supply of goods, for engineering or consulting
services or turnkey or construction works.
Request for information Diploma Business with Multilateral institutions
Modules of the Post-graduate Diploma in "Business with Multilateral
1- International Development Institutions and Programs
2- Preparation to Apply for Tenders or Grants
3- Project Cycle Management of Development Projects
4- Preparation of Expressions of Interest, Pre-qualifications, and Proposals
5- International Project Administration, Reporting, and Team Management
6- Fundamentals of the Project Management for Development Projects
7- No to Corruption in International Business
Download the module syllabus "Not to Corruption" (PDF)
Duration: 6 months.
Sample of the Diploma:
The Post-graduate Diploma in "Business with Multilateral Institute" teaches how:
- Negotiate consortia for winning these contracts
- Pre-qualify or express interest for procurement opportunities, so
as to enter into the short-listed firms.
- Prepare winning proposals once for service, supplies or
- Identify, manage, and motivate the teams who carry out the project
or supply to the local subcontractors.
Course learning materials in
Multilaterales Institutions Multilatérales).
Methodology: distance e-learning. This diploma is based on the application of the Case Study method.
Professors of the Diploma Business with Multilateral institutions:
The Post-graduate Diploma in "Business with Multilateral Institute" is one of the few worldwide which specializes in this growing field of international trade and development. It offers the student several advantages:
- Online platform (e-campus), with over 5000 students/ alumni
- Double accreditation: EENI + TenStep Corporate Solutions.
- Option to participate in forum and discussions with students of many other nationalities, and promoting your CV on-line
- A personal Tutor, which answers your queries immediately, corrects your exercises and gives you read.
- Does not require previous experience in international relations, trade, or development.
- You can study it in your house and with the time flexibility you
- In FRENCH, ENGLISH or SPANISH, as you wish, or bilingual.
Strategic Alliance TenStep & Corporate Solutions - EENI (the Global Business School)
TenStep is an international consulting firm, founded in the year 2000 in Georgia (the United States).
The founder; Tom Mochal is the author of one of the best-known project management methodologies. TenStep expanded into
project portfolio management, project, and program management offices; it applications support, and business process modeling and management. The group
established offices in fifty-five countries and is present in Spain since 2005.
Corporate Solutions S.A. was created in 1999 by Mr. Julio Fuster, and has worked
on international consulting projects in more than
forty countries, specializing in management and evaluation of economic and social development
projects funded by the international donor institutions.
Master in International Economic Relations