Postgraduate DIPLOMA IN “BUSINESS WITH MULTILATERAL INSTITUTIONS AND TENDERS” (e-learning)
EENI (School of International Business), together with TenStep-Corporate Solutions, a leading international project management consulting group, has launched a Postgraduate Diploma in Business with Multilateral Institutions.
This Diploma is unique in its kind, as it provides extensive, practical
- The structure, workings, and functions of the International Development Institutions (the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), or the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development) which finance and support international development, its funds, programs, project, and procurement opportunities.
- The process of bidding, winning, and managing contracts and projects (goods, works, or technical assistance) funded by these institutions, whether the tender is for contracts for the supply of goods, for engineering or consulting
services or turnkey or construction works.
Request for information
Modules of the Postgraduate Diploma in “Business with Multilateral
1- International Development Institutions and Programs
2- Preparation to Apply for Tenders or Grants
3- Project Cycle Management of Development Projects
4- Preparation of Expressions of Interest, Pre-qualifications, and Proposals
5- International Project Administration, Reporting, and Team Management
6- Fundamentals of the Project Management for Development Projects
7- No to Corruption in International Business
Download the module syllabus “Not to Corruption” (PDF)
Duration: 6 months.
Sample of the Diploma:
The Postgraduate Diploma in “Business with Multilateral Institutions” teaches how:
- Negotiate consortia for winning these contracts
- Pre-qualify or express interest for procurement opportunities, to enter into the short-listed firms.
- Prepare winning proposals once for service, supplies, or works
- Identify, manage, and motivate the teams who carry out the project or supply to the local subcontractors.
Course learning materials in
(or Instituciones Multilaterales Institutions Multilatérales).
Methodology: distance e-learning. This Postgraduate diploma is based on the application of the Case Study method.
Director of the Postgraduate Diploma in Business with Multilateral Institutions:
Professors of the Postgraduate Diploma in Business with Multilateral Institutions:
The Postgraduate Diploma in “Business with Multilateral Institute” is one of the few worldwide, which specialises in this growing field of international trade and development. It offers the student several advantages:
- Online platform (e-campus), with over 5000 students/ alumni
- Double accreditation: EENI + TenStep Corporate Solutions.
- Option to participate in forum and discussions with students of many other nationalities, and promoting your CV on-line
- A personal Tutor, which answers your queries immediately, corrects your exercises and gives you read.
- Does not require previous experience in international relations, trade, or development.
- You can study it in your house and with the time flexibility you
- In FRENCH, ENGLISH or SPANISH, as you wish, or bilingual.
Strategic Alliance TenStep & Corporate Solutions - EENI (School of International Business)
TenStep is an international consulting firm, founded in 2000 in Georgia (the United States).
The founder; Tom Mochal is the author of one of the best-known project management methodologies. TenStep expanded into
project portfolio management, project, and programme management offices; it applications support, and business process modelling and management. The group
established offices in fifty-five countries and is present in Spain since 2005.
Corporate Solutions S.A. was created in 1999 by Mr Julio Fuster, and has worked on international consulting projects in more than forty countries, specialising in management and evaluation of economic and social development projects funded by the international donor institutions.
Master in International Economic Relations