Subject (Course): Arabic for international business. Syllabus:
- Introduction to Arabic grammar.
- Reading and comprehension of Arabic Literature texts and articles.
- Cases of conversations of international business Arabic -
Sample of the subject -
Arabic for Business
- To improve the reading comprehension and to develop reading comprehension
- To be able to understanding the information related to the international business (letters, webs, email, news…)
Subject Description: Arabic for Business.
For this course the students will need to have a basic knowledge of the Arabic language (which includes basic vocabulary and grammar).
Why study Arabic?
- 290 millions of people speak Arabic as their native tongue.
- Furthermore, 1.3 billion Muslims all over the world use Arabic in their prayers and religious recitations
- Arabic is spoken in twenty-eight countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Since 1973, Arabic has been an official language of the United Nations.
- It is the language of the Qur'an, the Holy Book of Islam.
- Studying Arabic enables students to better understand the Middle East, its history and Civilisation.
Moreover, knowledge of Arabic is advantageous for those who plan to work in Arab Gulf countries.
- Discover litreary treasures. Many great works are never translated into
English. Being fluent is Arabic will allow you to read them.
Reading and comprehension of Arabic Literature texts and articles.
Cases of conversations of International Business: fifty bilingual
conversations in Arabic and English.
Why study other languages when everyone speaks English?