French for international business
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: French for international business. Syllabus:
- Introduction to French grammar
- Cases: Conversation for international business English - French
- Cases of international marketing English - French (with audio)
- Improve their reading comprehension of French literature texts and articles. Develop reading comprehension
- Build pronunciation and intonation skills
- Understand the information related to the international business (letters, webs, email, news...)
- Improve the writing capabilities of French.
Sub-Subject Description (French for international business).
For this course the students will need to have a basic knowledge of French language (which includes basic vocabulary and grammar).
Why study French? French is spoken in forty countries. French and English are the two most widely spread languages in Africa. Approximately 50%
of the countries in Africa speak French as either a second language or as an official language.
French is the official language of France, Benin, Burkina Faso, the Central African Republic (CAR), the Democratic Republic of the Congo; Congo (Republic of), Ivory Coast, Gabon, Guinea, Luxembourg, Mali, Monaco, Niger, Senegal, and Togo.
- French is a co-official language in Belgium, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada (Quebec), Chad, The Comoros Islands, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Madagascar, Rwanda, Seychelles, Switzerland, and Vanuatu.
- Other French Speaking countries Algeria, Andorra, Dominica, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Italy, Laos, Lebanon, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Tunisia, and Vietnam.
- French is one of the official working languages in dozens of international organizations (European Union (EU), the United Nations (UN), OECD...)
and African Organizations: African Development Bank, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, African Union, Arab Maghreb Union, Economic Community of West African States, West African Economic and Monetary Union, Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa...
English - French
Reading and comprehension of French literature texts and articles.
- Cases of conversations I: International Business: 100 bilingual
conversations in French and English.
- Cases of conversations II (with audios): International Marketing. 170
bilingual conversations in French and English.
English - French
At the end of the course, students will be able to translate texts with the help of the dictionary.
Languages - Spanish - Portuguese.