Specialization course "Doing business in West Africa" (e-learning)
Modules of the course: "Foreign trade and business in West Africa":
Course learning materials:
Afrique Ouest. The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Master in International Business University Ouaga II (Burkina
Faso) and EENI
Request Information of the course business in West Africa.
The main objective of the course "International trade and business in West Africa" is to provide an overview of the region's economy and business opportunities in order...
- To learn to do business in West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea
Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo).
- To know the business opportunities in West Africa.
- To analyze Foreign trade and Foreign direct investment
- To understand the importance of ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) and UEMOA (West African Economic and Monetary Union).
- To know the Free Trade Agreements in West Africa.
- To develop a business plan for West Africa
Addressed to: the course "Doing business in West Africa" is intended for all those wishing to specialize in West African markets.
Duration: 6 weeks
The course "Business in East Africa" is part of the:
Master in International Business Specialization Africa
/ DIB Africa
Students who have taken this course (Doing business in West Africa) can validate and register for this Master / DIB at EENI