Specialization course "Doing business in West Africa" e-learning:
The main objective of the course "International trade and doing business in West Africa" is to provide an overview of the region's economy and business opportunities in order ...
- To learn to do business in West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea
Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo).
- To know the business opportunities in the region
- To analyze Foreign trade and Foreign direct investment (FDI) flows
- To understand the importance of ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) and UEMOA (West African Economic and Monetary Union).
- To know the Free trade agreements of the region.
Addressed to: the course "Doing business in West Africa" is intended for all those wishing to specialize in West African markets.
Course "Business in West Africa" - Professors and Coach:
Request Information of the course business in West Africa.
Modules of the course: "Foreign trade and business in West Africa":
Duration: 6 weeks