- North American Free trade agreement (NAFTA).
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ©.
- US Free trade agreements (FTA): Australia, Bahrain, Canada Mexico (NAFTA), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Morocco, Nicaragua, Oman, Panama, Peru (TPA), Singapore.
- Free trade agreements Tariff Tool.
- European Union - US International trade relations (TEC).
- International trade Investment Framework Agreements (TIFAs). ASEAN - US.
- Bilateral Investment Treaties (BIT).
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP).
- AGOA - African Growth and Opportunity Act. U.S. Africa trade.
- Regional Institutions: PECC, IADB, ESCAP, ECLAC, OEA, RCC.
Courses and Masters
Course North America - Master America
- Master in International Business for US Students . (Es): Estados Unidos
Course learning materials
Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
Economic Commission for Latin America
Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC)
Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
Organization of American States
Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
The United States is a member of:
World Bank, IMF, OAS, World Trade Organization (WTO), United Nations, ...
United States - Singapore Free trade agreement:
The United States has Free trade agreements (FTA) in force with 21 countries: Australia, Bahrain, Canada Mexico (NAFTA), Chile, Colombia,
Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel,
Jordan, Korea, Morocco, Nicaragua, Oman, Panama, Peru, Singapore
In 2012, President Obama signed International trade Agreements with Korea, Colombia and Panama
The United States is also in negotiations with the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Agreement
Source: The Office of the US Trade Representative (USTR)