Since 1992, Shanghai has sustained a important Gross domestic product
(GDP) growth rate for 14 years.
- Population of Shanghai: 1% of Chinese population. Surface: 0.06%
of the Chinese land.
- Top economic sectors of Shanghai: electronic
and information-technology products, auto making, petrochemical, steel products, equipment, biomedicine ...
- Growth in Shanghai's service industries (wholesale and retail,
insurance, transport, logistics, real estate, information, software
..). 35% of the total production in Shanghai.
- Shanghai contributes 1/8 of financial
revenue of the People's Republic of China (PRC).
- Exports of Shanghai: 64.2 billion
USD (up 19.1%). Main export markets of Shanghai: Asia, Europe, North America,
Latin America and Africa.
- Shanghai is biggest port on the Chinese mainland and one of the biggest
of the world. Volume of cargo of international trade handled at Shanghai's ports
accounts: 10% of the
total of China,
- Commodities through Shanghai Customs:
25% of the total of
the People's Republic of China.
- In the last 10 years, the
(Foreign direct investment) in Shanghai has augmented by 36%.
- Shanghai: 276 international fair and
exhibits (Asia Expo of international Brand Sports Products,
Sport Fashion, Modern Education
- Shanghai is the most appropriate Chinese city for foreigners to live in
Example of the course (Doing Business in Shanghai):
China - Chinese economy - China
transport - Customs of China - FDI in China - Beijing - Greater Pearl River Delta - Guangzhou - Shenzhen - Hong Kong
EENI in Chinese: 国际贸易、全球营销及国际化硕士