The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the economical, religious, political and
financial centers of the MENA economies (Middle East and North Africa).
Saudi Arabia represent 25% of Gross National Arab
Product. Saudi Arabia is a major player on the regional political scene.
- Saudi Arabia was the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad, two holiest cities
of Islam, Makkah and Madinah, are in Saudi Arabia
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the biggest economy
in the Middle East and the 24th biggest exporter
of the world
- The economy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is based in the oil sector.
Saudi Arabia has 25% of the proven oil reserves
of the world. The Saudi Arabian
Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) is the biggest oil producing company of the
- In the last years the Saudi Government has taken measures to diversify
the economy, despite the global rise in energy prices, the non-oil sector
has been a decisive sector in the economic growth of Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia is the 3th economy in the world for macroeconomic
stability. The Saudi Riyal is one of the most steady currencies in the world.
- Saudi Arabia is the biggest free economic market in the Middle
East. Saudi market has a high purchasing
power of the region.
- The public sector, plays a major function in the industrial
activity. Saudi Arabia has a robust Gross domestic product (GDP) growth
in the last years.
- Jeddah is the headquarters of the Organization Islamic Conference
and the Islamic Development Bank
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has preferential access to:
Example of the course (Doing business in Saudi Arabia):
EENI delivers to HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal a Master Honoris Causa
EENI in Arabic:
ماجستير في التجارة الخارجية و التسويق الدولي