Sub-subject: Russian Payment System. Bank of Russia. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Russian payment system
- Rules and regulations
- Bank of Russia
- Analysis of the Russian payment system.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Russian payment system:
Sub-Subject Description: Russian payment system:
The Bank of Russia occupies a special place in the Russian payment system.
As an operator of its payment system, the Bank of Russia:
- Coordinates and regulates settlement relations in the Russian
- Control the operations of private payment systems, setting guidelines for their correct functioning
- Establishes non-cash
settlement rules, forms, terms, and standards, as well as organises cash
- The Russian payment system is regulated by the Civil Code of the Russian
Federation (Economic Area of the Orthodox Civilisation).