Sub-subject: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Russia.
Establishing a business. Syllabus:
- Introduction to foreign direct investment (FDI) in Russia.
- The National Agency for Direct Investment (NADI)
- Origins and destinations of investments inflows.
- Legislation and business climate in Russia.
- Foreign Direct Investment Policy.
- Investment opportunities in the Russian Market
- Establishing a business in Russia.
- Taxation in Russia
- Russian investment funds.
Sub-Subject Description: Foreign Direct Investment in Russia:
Foreign direct investment is the second major factor of the reform strategy to strengthen International economic and international trade ties of the Russian Federation.
The Russian Federation has become one of the biggest recipients of foreign direct investment (FDI).
The main barriers to investing in Russia: high
inflation, downfall of Russian gross domestic product, unstable exchange rate, uncertain legal and political environment, uncertainty about enactment and implementation of tax
and regulatory regimes.
Nevertheless, experts and agencies predict that improvement in those conditions will bring a sharp increase in foreign direct investment (FDI).
- The total volume of foreign direct investment (FDI) in Russia: 103 billion dollars
- Foreign Direct Investment goes mainly into the commodity extraction sector.
- Major sources of foreign direct investment: the Netherlands and Cyprus
Sample of the Sub-subject: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Russia:
Ports of Russia - ASEAN-Russia - Economic Area of the Orthodox Civilisation