Sub-subject: Ray L. Hunt (Methodist Businessperson and Philanthropist). Syllabus:
- Ray L. Hunt: US Businessperson (Methodist)
- The Hunt Petroleum Company
- Philanthropic projects of Ray L. Hunt through Global
Sample of the Sub-subject: Ray L. Hunt (businessperson):
Sub-Subject Description: US businessperson Ray L. Hunt (Methodist).
- Ray L. Hunt is the President of Hunt Petroleum Company and Hunt Consolidated.
1958, he joined the family company.
- In 1965, he earned a BA in Economics from Southern
- Ray Hunt is also a member of the boards of Bessemer Securities Corporation, King Ranch, and PepsiCo.
- Ray L. Hunt also has been the President of the Board of the Southern Methodist University.
- He is the President of the Dallas Medical Resource.
- He has received several awards and honours for his success both
in business and their strong ethical principles (Honesty, Integrity, and Philanthropy) based on the values of Methodism.
- Hunt Petroleum Group is one of the largest private companies in
United States. They have interests in the following sectors: energy, property (real estate), investments, livestock, and infrastructure.
- The Group has their deposits in Scotland, Yemen, and Peru (the largest Pipeline in the World).
Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Hunt Global Partnerships is the company of the Group, which carries out philanthropic activities.
- Jeanne L. Phillips is the President and Director of Hunt Global Partnerships.
Religion and Global Business