Papua New Guinea Master in International Business Port Moresby
EENI - Business School.
EENI Scholarships Papua New Guinea. The scholarship for Guinean students and living in Papua New Guinea consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Papua New Guinea - recommendations for “Papua New Guinean students” of the Master in International Trade, Global Marketing and Internationalisation).
Version of the Master adapted for Papua New Guinean students.
Papua New Guinea: Port Moresby, Wewak, Daru, Madang, Rabaul, Kieta.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Papua New Guinean students.
Subjects for Papua New Guinean students:
- Papua New Guinea and the Economic Area of Oceania of the Western Christian Civilisation
- Economy and Foreign Trade of Papua New Guinea.
- Papua's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Papua New Guinea and the APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Papua New Guinea and the PIF (Pacific Islands Forum)
- Pacific Island Countries Trade Agreement (PICTA).
- PICTA Trade in Services Protocol
- Papua and the OCO (Oceania Customs Organisation)
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Economic Social Commission Asia-Pacific (ESCAP)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Colombo Plan
Master Asian Students