Course: Business in Oceania
EENI - Business School.
Specialization course "Doing Business in Oceania (Australia, Papua, New Zealand)" (e-learning):
The main objective of the course "International Trade and Business in Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, Papua,
and the Pacific Islands)" is to offer a global vision
of the economy of Oceania and the business opportunities in the region in order:
- To understand the importance of the Pacific Islands Forum (PIF), the APEC, and the Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO).
- To learn to do business in Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea.
- To know business opportunities in Oceania.
- To explore the Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in Oceania.
- To analyze foreign trade and foreign direct investment (FDI)
- To develop a business plan for Oceania
Request for information of the course doing business in Oceania
Course learning materials in (or Oceanía
- Credits of the course "Doing Business in Oceania": 11 /5.5
- Total Tuition Fees: 429 Euros.
- 20% discount for African students and 10% for students from the African
- Duration: three months
Download the syllabus of the course: "Doing Business in Oceania" (PDF)
The course "Business in Oceania" is studied...
International Business, Pacific
- Doctorate DIB Asia
Students who have taken this course (Doing Business in Oceania) can validate and register for this Master/Doctorate at EENI.
The course "International Trade and Business in Oceania" contains
exercises (Business Plan) that are evaluated which the student must work out and pass to obtain their respective certificate: "Course Doing Business in Oceania" issued by EENI.
Course intended for all those wanting to specialize in the Oceania markets (Australia, New Zealand, Papua).
Methodology: e-learning/Distance Learning.
Area of knowledge: Asia - Courses: Doing Business
Sample of the course - Business in Oceania
Course doing business in Oceania - Syllabus.
1- Introduction to the economic area of Oceania (1 ECTS)
of the Western Christian Civilization
2- Doing Business in Australia (3 ECTS)
3- Doing Business in New Zealand (2 ECTS)
4- Doing Business in Papua New Guinea (1 ECTS)
5- Economic Profile of the islands (countries and states) of Oceania (1 ECTS).
- The Cook Islands
- The Federated States of Micronesia
- The Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Solomon Islands
6- Economic Integration in Oceania.
- Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) (0.1 ECTS)
- Oceania Customs Organization (OCO) (0.1 ECTS)
- Pacific Agreement on Closer Economic Relations (PACER)
- Pacific Islands Countries Trade Agreement (PICTA)
- Australia-New Zealand Closer
Economic Relations Trade Agreement
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (2 ECTS)
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP)
7- Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) related to Oceania.
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand
- Australia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- United States-Australia
- Australia-Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
- Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA) (0.5 ECTS)
- New Zealand's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- China-New Zealand
- India-New Zealand
- Singapore-New Zealand
8- Institutions related to the countries analyzed on the course Business in Oceania (Summary).
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Council of Pacific Economic Cooperation (PEEC)
- Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC)
- Europe-Asia Economic Meeting
- Colombo Plan
9- Business Plan for Oceania (export, import, implementation)
Samples of the diploma: Doing Business in Oceania.
PIC Trade Agreement: