Sub-subject: Nayla Hayek: Chairwoman Board of Directors of the Swatch Group. Syllabus:
- Nayla Hayek: Lebanese Businesswoman (Christian Orthodox)
- The Hayek Group (Engineering and construction)
- His role as President of the Board of the Swiss Swatch group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Nayla Hayek:
Sub-Subject Description: Nayla Hayek (Lebanese Businesswoman):
- Naila Hayek (Swiss nationality, of Lebanese ancestry, 1951) the magazine “Arabian Business”
considers her as the sixth most powerful Arab Women
in the World.
- Since 2010, Naila Hayek is Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of the Swatch Group, General Directress of Harry Winston and a member of the Council of the Hayek Group.
Naila Hayek is the daughter of Nicolas George Hayek, the co-Founder of the Swatch Group.
- Naila Hayek is Orthodox Christian.
- Harry Winston, Inc. is a jewellery company and producer of luxury Swiss watches, the company headquarters are in New York.
- Lebanese group of companies Hayek Group (HG) was created 61 years ago in Beirut. T
- Hayek Group provides engineering and construction projects.
Nayla Hayek belongs to the Arab Economic Area.
Religions and business