Montenegro Master in International Business
EENI - Business School.
Version of the Master in International Business adapted for Montenegrin students. Podgorica.
Montenegro recommendations for “Montenegrin students” of the Master in International Business (MIB) / Doctorate International Business (DIB).
EENI Scholarships Montenegro. The scholarship for Montenegrin students and living in Montenegro consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Montenegro: Podgorica, Nikšić, Pljevlja, Bijelo Polje, Cetinje, Bar, Herceg Novi, Berane, Crna Gora, Црна Гора.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Montenegrin students.
- Montenegro and the Economic Area of the Orthodox Civilisation
- Turkey-Montenegro Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Montenegro's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): EFTA, Ukraine, and the European Union
- Montenegro and the Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA)
- Montenegro and the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC)
- Central European Initiative (CEI)
- European Union Enlargement
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EUROMED)
- European Union-Montenegro (Western Balkans)
- Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
- Regional Cooperation Council
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Economic Commission Europe (UNECE)
Master European Students