Online Masters and Doctorates in International Business adapted to Montenegrin students. Podgorica.
recommendations for Montenegrin students
- Professional Master's Program in International Business (MIB)
- Doctorate in International Business (e-learning).
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships for Montenegro.
The scholarship for Montenegrin students and living in Montenegro (Podgorica, Nikšić, Pljevlja, Bijelo Polje, Cetinje, Bar, Herceg Novi, Berane, Crna
Gora, Црна Гора) consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the Master and Doctorate (e-learning) in International Business to Montenegrin students.
- Montenegro and the Economic Area of the Orthodox Civilisation
- Turkey-Montenegro Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Montenegro's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): EFTA, Ukraine, and the European Union
- Montenegro and the Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA)
- Montenegro and the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC)
- Central European Initiative (CEI)
- European Union Enlargement
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EUROMED)
- European Union-Montenegro (Western Balkans)
- Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
- Regional Cooperation Council
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Economic Commission Europe (UNECE)
❮ Samples ❯
Master European Students