Version of the Master adapted for Moldovan students. Chisinau
Moldova recommendations for “Moldovan students” of the Professional Master's Program in International Business (MIB).
Video-Master în Comerţ Exterior
Masteratul Oferă acces la orice persoană în parte din cunoştinţele cele mai
de bază Pentru a ajunge la mai complexe, cum este indicat în figura.
Moldova: Chisinau, Briceni, Ribnita, Bender, Tiraspol, Dubasan, Cahul…
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships Moldova. The scholarship for Moldovan students and living in Moldova consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Granting of the scholarship (Moldova) will be analysed after receiving the Admission Letter.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Moldovan students.
Afaceri in China
Proiect de final sau tezei serveşte ca lucrarea finală de Masters.
Subjects for Moldovan students:
- Moldova and the Economic Area of the Orthodox Civilisation
- Moldova-Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA)
- Moldova-Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- Moldova-Central European Initiative (CEI)
- Moldova-Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)-Free Trade Area (CISFTA)
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU)
- Free trade agreement (FTA) Russia-Moldova
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Armenia-Moldova
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine, and Azerbaijan
- Moldova's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, and the European Union
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Moldova-Black Sea Synergy
- European Neighbourhood Policy
- European Investment Bank
- Regional Organisation for Democracy and Economic Development (GUAM)
- Moldova is an observer member of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC)
- Regional Cooperation Council
- Economic Commission Europe (UNECE)
❮ Samples ❯
Master European Students:
Мастер в Международном Бизнесе. Romanian: Master Comerţ Exterior