Mimi Alemayehou (Ethiopia)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Mimi Alemayehou (Ethiopian businesswoman). Syllabus:
- The Ethiopian-American Executive and businesswoman Mimi Alemayehu: one of the most powerful African women
- The African Development Foundation
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mimi Alemayehou (Ethiopia):
Sub-Subject Description: Mimi Alemayehou (Ethiopian businesswoman):
- The African Businesswoman Mimi Alemayehou is one of the members of the Boards of Directors of the “African Development Foundation”
- She was nominated by President Obama in 2010.
- The African Development Foundation is an agency of the US Government to
support the development of Africa.
- She is a member of the Advisory Council of the African Leadership Foundation and Executive Advisor of Mimi Chair of the investment company “Blackstone Africa Infrastructure,” managing a portfolio of 16 billion dollars in 100
- According to Forbes, Mimi Alemayehou is one of the “20 Young Power African Women”
- Before she was Executive vice-President of OPIC (Overseas Private Investment Corporation) and Director of the African Development Bank in the United States (nominated by former President George Bush).
- Mrs Mimi Alemayehou has not made public their religious affiliation, but everything seems to indicate that she professes
Today; she is US citizen.
- Mimi Alemayehou was born in 1969 in
- She studied a Master in International Business (MIB)
Mimi Alemayehou belongs to the East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.