The Master in International Economic Relations and Regional Integration
(e-learning, 16 months) is designed to offer a global and practical vision
of all issues related to international economic relations (Foreign trade, Free Trade Agreements, Foreign Direct Investment FDI ...) between countries and / or
regional trading blocs, and the processes of regional economic integration in
The objectives of the Master in International Economic Relations and
Regional Integration are to know …:
- The globalization of the economy, the trend towards regionalization and the major international institutions (WB,
WTO, IMF, UN ...)
- Regional economic institutions of America, Africa, Asia and Europe: Development Banks, United Nations regional agencies, regional
- Regional integration blocs (ASEAN, Mercosur, European Union, UEMOA, APEC, GCC ...)
- Major Free trade agreements (FTA) in the world.
- Business opportunities in international organizations, the bidding process and project management.
Methodology: e-learning / Distance learning. Case method.
The duration of the Master is 16 months long and is to be studied in English.
The materials are available in 4 languages: English, Spanish (Master en Relaciones Internacionales), French or
Portuguese and are accessible to all students wishing to review them in whatever
language and use one of the 3 languages as a vehicular language of the campus and to complete the exercises. Some learning units (China) are also available in Chinese.
Master in International Economic Relations.
Scholarships available for the Master
Modules of the Master in International Economic Relations and Regional Integration:
1 - Globalization and Institutions
2 - America: Organizations and Integration
3 - Asia: Organizations and Integration
4 - Middle East: Organizations and Integration
5 - Africa: Organizations and Integration
6 - Europe: Organizations and Integration
7 - International Projects Bidding
8 - Thesis