European emerging markets - Master e-learning
EENI - Business School.
Module: European emerging markets
The main objective of the module “European emerging markets” of Master in Business in Emerging Markets and BRICS Countries is to provide an overview of key
emerging European countries and the business opportunities in these markets.
- To learn to do business in European emerging markets (Croatia, Serbia, Turkey).
- To analyse business opportunities
- To analyse foreign direct investment flows.
- To know the Free Trade Agreements (FTA) related to these countries.
Doing Business in Croatia (EU).
Doing Business in Serbia
Doing Business in Turkey
- European Union-Turkey Customs Union
Regional Agreements and organisations.
- Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA)
- Central European Initiative (CEI)
- Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC)
- European Union Enlargement
- European Union-Western Balkans
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Regional Cooperation Council
- Economic Cooperation Organisation (ECO)
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EUROMED)
- Black Sea Synergy
China India Brazil Russia Mexico