Doing Business in European Muslim countries - Master Islamic Markets
EENI - Business School.
- Doing Business in European Muslim countries
The main objective of the module Doing Business in European Muslim
countries is to provide an
overview of European Islamic markets and business opportunities in these
- To learn to do business in Islamic markets of Europe (Azerbaijan, Turkey).
- To analyze foreign direct investment in the main sectors of investment.
- To know the Free Trade Agreement in the region.
- To know regional organizations related to the Islamic European
countries (the Black Sea Synergy, the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation...)
Islamic Economy - Middle East - Asian Muslim countries - Africa - Europe - Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
Doing Business in Azerbaijan.
Doing Business in Turkey
- Turkey's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- European Union-Turkey Customs Union
- Turkey-Chile Agreement
Regional Organization for Democracy and Economic Development
Black Sea Economic Cooperation.
Black Sea Synergy
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe.
Master Musulmanes Master Musulmans