- Master business in Muslim Countries
- Islamic Export Managers (Directors of Export, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalization, Regional and Area export managers ...) of export companies (or potential for import export), import Companies or companies in internationalization process with business opportunities in Muslim countries.
- Commercial Directors for Islamic Markets, Sales and Marketing Directors ... (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or do business in Muslim countries.
- Managing Directors of SME wishing to internationalize their activities
in Muslim countries of Europe, Africa, Asia (Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia,
Emirates, Pakistan, Iran, Oman ...)
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, translators ...) seeking specialization in Business in Muslim countries.
- Sector Professionals wishing to update their knowledge of Muslim
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to specialize in business in Muslim countries.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate, it is difficult to define a standard profile of our students. For
example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations
and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At company level, we have students in both large multinationals as SMEs.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related with the Master Doing Business in Muslim countries
Directive positions / Management:
- Muslim countries Export Manager. Directors of Export. Regional and Area export managers
- Director in the Middel East, Director in India.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalization.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International sales and marketing director. International Sales Manager. Muslim countries Sales Manager.
Executive positions / middle managers:
- Import Export manager
- Muslim countries Export Manager / Indonesia Export Manager
- Product manager for Muslim Markets
- Coordinator of International Investment in Muslim countries
- Executives of Foreign Trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialization in Muslim countries)
- Sales Representative in Muslim countries
- Technical Sales area import / export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Asia Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and Muslim countries
- Administrative import / export
Career opportunities related with the Master in International trade and business in Muslim Countries
Upon completion of the Master in International trade and business in Muslim Countries, the students will be
able to efficiently carry out their responsibilities in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for
internationalization) related with international business: foreign Trade departments, international marketing or internationalization.
- Service companies and organizations related to International trade: International departments (Banks), Logistic (transport), Customs (Forwarders /
Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, advertising companies, import export)...
- Public and private institutions related to internationalization: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations,
Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organizations, NGO's ...
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to foreign trade,
Muslim countries Business Consultant, Business Agent, import/export
agents, brokers or creating one's own company specializing in global business (import / export).
Why study the Master in International trade and business in Muslim Countries with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business School)
Islamic Economy - Middle East - Asian Muslim countries - Africa - Europe - Free trade agreements
Master Países Musulmanes Master Pays Musulmans