- Master Muslim Countries
EENI - Business School.
Student Profile - Master in International Business
Specialization Doing Business in Muslim Countries
- Islamic Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalization, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalization process with business opportunities in Muslim countries.
- Commercial Directors for Islamic Markets, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in Muslim countries.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalize their operations
in Muslim European countries, Africa, Asia (Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia,
the Emirates, Pakistan, Iran, Oman)
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialization in Business in Muslim countries.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of Muslim
- Professionals from other areas that want to specialize in business in Muslim countries.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations
and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master in International Business (Foreign trade, Global Marketing, and Internationalization) specialization Business in Muslim Countries.
- Muslim countries Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in the Middle East, Director in India.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalization.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager. Muslim
Countries Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Muslim countries Export Manager/Indonesia Export Manager
- Product Manager for Muslim Markets
- Coordinator of international Investment in Muslim countries
- Executives of the foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialization in Muslim countries)
- Sales Representative in Muslim countries
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Asia Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and Muslim countries
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master
Career opportunities related to the Master in International Business (Foreign trade, Global Marketing, and Internationalization) specialization Business in Muslim Countries.
Upon completion of the Master in International Trade and Business in Muslim Countries, the students will be
able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for internationalization) related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalization.
- Service companies and organizations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, advertising companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalization: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organizations, Non-governmental Organizations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, Muslim countries Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export
agents, brokers or creating one's company specializing in the global business (import-export).
Why study the Master in International Trade and Business in Muslim Countries with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business
Islamic Economy - Middle East - Asian Muslim countries - Africa - Europe - Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
Master Musulmanes Master Musulmans