Career opportunities - Master Muslim Countries
EENI - Business School.
Student Profile - Master in International Business
Specialisation Doing Business in the Muslim Countries
- Islamic Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalisation process with business opportunities in the Muslim Countries.
- Commercial Directors for Islamic Markets, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in the Muslim Countries.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations in Muslim European countries, Africa, Asia (Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, India, Indonesia, the Emirates, Pakistan, Iran, Oman)
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in Business in the Muslim Countries.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of Muslim
- Professionals from other areas that want to specialise in business in the Muslim Countries.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, Global Marketing, and Internationalisation) specialisation Business in the Muslim Countries.
- Muslim countries Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in the Middle East, Director in India.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalisation.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager. Muslim
Countries Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Muslim countries Export Manager/Indonesia Export Manager
- Product Manager for Muslim Markets
- Coordinator of international Investment in the Muslim Countries
- Executives of the foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialisation in the Muslim Countries)
- Sales Representative in the Muslim Countries
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Asia Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and Muslim countries
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master
Career opportunities related to the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, Global Marketing, and Internationalisation) specialisation Business in the Muslim Countries.
Upon completion of the Master in International Trade and Business in the Muslim Countries, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation) related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, advertising companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, Muslim countries Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business (import-export).
Why study the Master in International Trade and Business in the Muslim Countries with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business School)
Islamic Economy - Middle East - Asian Muslim countries - Africa - Europe - Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
Master Musulmanes Master Musulmans