Doing Business in the Asian Muslim Countries
EENI - Business School.
Module - Business in the Asian Muslim Countries- Master Islamic
The main objective of the module “Business in the Asian Muslim Countries” is to provide an overview of the Islamic markets in Asia and the business opportunities in these markets.
- To learn to do business in the Islamic markets of Asia (Brunei Darussalam, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Iran, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, India).
- To analyse foreign direct investment in the main sectors of investment.
- To know the Free Trade Agreement in the region.
- To know regional organisations related to the Islamic countries of Asia (the ASEAN, the Asian Clearing Union, the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), the Economic Cooperation Organisation, the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEc), the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific…)
Doing Business in South-east Asia
Islamic Economy - Middle East - Asian Muslim countries - Africa - Europe - Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
Doing Business in Bangladesh
- Muhammad Yunus
- Salman F Rahman
- Mohammad Abdul Mannan
Doing Business in Brunei Darussalam
Doing Business in Indonesia
- Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno
Doing Business in Malaysia
- Tan Sri Mokhtar
The Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- ASEAN Economic Community
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the ASEAN countries
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
- Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- East ASEAN Growth Area
Doing Business in Iran
- Islamic Revolutionary Guard.
Doing Business in Pakistan
- China-Pakistan Agreement
- ASEAN-Pakistan Free Trade Area
- Mian Muhammad Mansha
- Dewan Farooqui
Doing Business in Central Asia
- Kyrgyz Republic
Business in India (161 millions of Muslims; the third-biggest population of Muslims worldwide).
- Introduction to India
- Islam in India
- Azim Premji
- Yusuf Khwaja Hamied
- Economy of India
- States of India and Union Territories
- Maharashtra - Mumbai
- Andhra Pradesh
- India's Free Trade Agreements
Doing Business in the Maldives
- Asian Clearing Union (ACU)
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
- Economic Cooperation Organisation (ECO)
- Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Colombo Plan
Master Islam Master Musulmans