Module 4 of the Master business in Muslim Countries
- Doing Business in African Muslim countries
The main objective of the module Doing Business in African Muslim
countries of the Master in International trade and business in Muslim Countries is to provide an
overview of Islamic African markets and business opportunities in these markets.
- To learn to do business in Islamic African markets (Egypt,
Nigeria, Sudan, Uganda ...).
- To analyze Foreign direct investment FDI in the main sectors of
- To know the Free trade agreement of the region.
- To know regional organizations related to Islamic countries in Africa (COMESA, CEN-SAD, IGAD ...).
Video - Business in Africa - Professor Paterson Ngatchou.