Master in Business in America
EENI - Business School.
Master Doing Business in Latin America (e-learning)
The Master Doing Business in Latin America (120 ECTS, 20 months, e-learning) is designed to offer a global and practical vision on
American Markets (Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil): how to do business in Latin American markets, flows of foreign direct investment (FDI), import and export, regional integration and Latin American institutions (the MERCOSUR, the Andean Community, the Central American Integration System), Latin American economy, and Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
Modules of the Master in Business in America:
The Master consists of seven modules:
- Introduction to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
- Economic organisations and regional integration in Latin
- Business in South America: Chile and the MERCOSUR countries (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Venezuela)
- Business in the Andean countries: Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, and Bolivia.
- Business in Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El
Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Dominican
- Business in Mexico
- Thesis of the Master
Markets analysed on the Master in Business in America:
Request for information of the Master in Business in America
The language of the Master in Business in America: (Also, available in , Master America
or Master America).
The materials are available in three languages: English, French, Spanish or Portuguese and are accessible to all students wishing to review them in whatever language and use one of the three languages as a vehicular language of the campus and to complete the exercises.
- Credits of the Master: 120 /60
- Duration: 19 months.
- Tuition fees of the Master: 3,547 Euros.
Scholarships for African and Asian Student: 40% (EENI Ahimsa Vision “Education for All”).
Fees for these students: 2,128 Euros
- Consult scholarships for other regions (Latin America, the Middle East)
Download the syllabus of the Master in Business in America (PDF)
Intended to: Master intended for all those wanting to specialise in international business with Latin American countries.
Career opportunities - Master in Business in America
Diploma of the Master.
Students who complete all exercises, and thesis will obtain the master degree diploma issued by EENI:
- Students with a bachelor's degree or proven experience in international
business: “Diploma of Master in Business in America” (In this case; it will be necessary to send us a certified copy of the University Diploma)
- Students without a bachelor's degree and no experience in international business: “Advanced Diploma in Business in Latin America.”
Graduate students in the Master in Business in America of EENI can enrol directly on the Doctorate in International Business specialisation America. Moreover, they need complete only the research methodology module, Thesis, and others modules not studied in this Master.
Methodology: e-learning/Distance Learning.
Area of Knowledge: America.
EENI (The Global Business School)
Modules and subjects of the Master
Module 1- Introduction to the Latin American Economic Area.
The Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
- The Latin American subcontinent
- Economic Profile of Latin American countries.
- Latin American businesspeople
- Christianity in Latin America
- Processes of Latin American economic integration of the Western Civilisation
- Interactions of the Latin American Economic Area with
other civilisations and economic areas.
Module 2 - Economic organisations and regional integration in Latin America
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
- Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
- Latin American Integration
- Pacific Alliance
- Union of South American Nations (UNASUR)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (ALBA)
- Mesoamerica Project
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in America
Module 3 - Doing
business in South America
- The case of Chile
- The MERCOSUR countries: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Incorporation of Bolivia to the MERCOSUR
Doing Business in Brazil
- Brazilian Economy and foreign trade of Brazil
- Business in the Brazilian states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Bahia, Espiritu Santo, Parana, Santa Catarina, Minas Gerais, Rio Grande do Sul
Module 4 - Doing Business in Andean Community countries
- Andean Community
- Business in the Andean countries: Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru
Module 5 -Doing
business in Central America
- Central American Integration System (SICA)
- Business in Central American markets: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Panama.
- The case of the Dominican Republic
Module 6 - Doing Business in Mexico
- Mexican Economy. Competitive advantage.
- FDI in Mexico
- Carlos Slim (the world's richest man)
- Doing Business in Jalisco, Nuevo Leon and Chihuahua
Module 7 - Thesis of the Master.
For the successful completion of the Master in Business in America, students must submit a
Thesis. The topic must be related to Latin America.
For students who are working in an exporting company; we recommend writing the dissertation on the elaboration of an international marketing plan for one Latin-American market.
Examples of the thesis may be:
- International Marketing plan (of a particular company) for Central
America, the Andean countries, the MERCOSUR.
- Investment project in Mexico and Brazil
- SWOT analysis of business in the Latin American markets
- Creating international distribution networks in the South American Markets
- International Promotion strategies for Central America
- Opening a branch in… (Bogotá, Buenos Aires, São Paulo…)
The master include the Market Access Tool
And courses of introduction to main
languages of America: English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Adaptation of the contents of the Master.
Contents of the Master are adapted to several countries and regions (Europe, Africa, Asia, America, and the Middle East). Adaptation to each country/region is based on the inclusion
on the master of the Free Trade Agreement that these countries/ regions have with American countries or regions.
Why study the Master in International Trade and Business in America with EENI?
Samples of the Master in International Business (America).
EENI - American Students: