Professional Master's Program Doing Business in America (e-learning)
The Professional Master's Program Doing Business in America (English, e-learning) is designed to offer a global and practical vision on
the American Markets (Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil,
the United States): how to do business in the American markets, flows of foreign direct investment (FDI), import and export, regional integration and institutions (the MERCOSUR, the Andean Community, the Central American Integration System,
the NAFTA), Latin American economy, and Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
Language of the Professional Master in Business in America: (Also, available in Master Amerique, Master America
or Master America). The subjects are available in three languages: English, French, Spanish or Portuguese and are accessible to all students wishing to review them in whatever language and use one of the three languages as a vehicular language of the campus and to complete the exercises.
A Professional Master's Program in Business in America that fits your schedule and helps you to get
a better job.
Request for information of the Master America
Brochure of the Professional Master in Business in America
- Syllabus of each
module and subject of the Master
Modules of the Professional Master's Program in Business in America:
The Master consists of thirteen modules:
- American Economic Area of the Western
Christian Civilisation (6 ECTS)
- Globalisation and international institutions (6 ECTS)
- Economic organisations and regional integration in Latin America (12 ECTS)
- Business in South America: Chile and the MERCOSUR countries (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, and Venezuela) (10 ECTS)
- Business in Brazil (10 ECTS)
- Business in the Andean countries: Colombia, Peru, and Ecuador (10 ECTS)
- Business in Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador,
Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, and the Dominican Republic (11 ECTS)
- Business in Mexico (8 ECTS)
- Business in the United States (12 ECTS) and Canada (2 ECTS)
- Business in the Caribbean (4 ECTS)
- Christianity, Judaism, and Agnosticism in America (6 ECTS)
- No to corruption in business (4 ECTS)
- Thesis of the Professional Master in Business in America (9 - 19 ECTS)
1 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System)= 25
hours of student’s dedication
Intended to: Professional Master intended for all those wanting to specialise in international business with
Paths of the Professional Master Business in America.
The Master allows the student to select three paths of different content, duration, tuition fees, and diploma issued, in order
to fit the Professional Master's Program to the needs and schedule of the student.
EENI Scholarships for Latin American and African Student:
discount up to 40% (EENI Ahimsa Vision “Education for All”).
- Consult conditions and requirements to get an EENI Scholarship.
- Consult scholarships for other regions (Asia, Europe, the Middle East)
Markets analysed on the Professional Master in Business in America:
Modules and subjects of the Professional Master in Business in America
NOTE: Brackets show ECTS / AC credits
Module- American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation (6 ECTS).
1- The Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
- The Latin American subcontinent
- Economic Profile of Latin American countries.
- Latin American businesspeople
- Christianity in Latin America
- Processes of Latin American economic integration of the Western Civilisation
- Interactions of the Latin American Economic Area with
other civilisations and economic areas.
2- The North American Economic Area
3- The Caribbean Economic Area
Module- Globalisation and international institutions (6 ECTS)
- Globalisation and regionalization
- United Nations (UN)
- World Bank (WB)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- International Chamber of Commerce
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Module - Economic organisations and regional integration in Latin America (12 ECTS)
- The Economy and International Trade in Latin America 
- Organisation of American States (OAS) [0.5]
- Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC) 
- Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) 
- Latin American Integration
Association (ALADI) 
- Pacific Alliance [0,1]
- Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) [0,5]
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA) [0,3]
- Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (ALBA) [0,3]
- Mesoamerica Project [0,1]
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) 
- Latin America-Asia Cooperation Forum (FEALAC) [0,1]
- South America-Arab Countries Summit (ASPA) [0.5]
- South America-Africa Summit (ASA) [0.5]
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in America
Download the syllabus of the module “Integration in Latin America” (PDF)
Module- Doing business in South America: Chile and the MERCOSUR countries (10 ECTS)
- The case of Chile 
- The MERCOSUR 
- The MERCOSUR countries: Brazil, Argentina , Paraguay , Uruguay , and Venezuela .
- Incorporation of Bolivia  to the MERCOSUR
Download the syllabus of the module “South America” (PDF)
Module: Doing Business in Brazil (10 ECTS).
- Brazilian Economy and foreign trade of Brazil
- Business in the Brazilian states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Bahia, Espiritu Santo, Parana, Santa Catarina, Minas Gerais, Rio Grande do Sul
Download the syllabus of the module “Brazil” (PDF)
Module- Doing Business in Andean Community countries (10 ECTS)
- The Andean Community 
- Business in the Andean countries: Bolivia, Colombia , Ecuador , and Peru 
Download the syllabus of the module: “The Andean Community” (PDF)
Module 5 -Doing business in Central America (11 ECTS)
- Central American Integration System (SICA) [0,8]
- Central American Economy 
- Business in Central American markets: Belize [0,5], Costa Rica , El Salvador , Honduras , Guatemala , Nicaragua , and Panama .
- The case of the Dominican Republic 
Download the syllabus of the module “Central America” (PDF)
Module - Doing Business in Mexico (8 ECTS)
- Mexican Economy. Competitive advantage.
- FDI in Mexico
- Carlos Slim (the world's richest man)
- Doing Business in Jalisco, Nuevo Leon and Chihuahua
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Download the syllabus of the module “Mexico” (PDF)
Module: Doing business in the United States (12 ECTS) and Canada .
Download the module syllabus “North America” (PDF)
Module: Business in the Caribbean (4 ECTS).
- The CARICOM 
- Association of Caribbean States (ACS) 
- Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States
- Caribbean Basin Initiative
- Jamaica [0.5]
- The Bahamas [0.5]
- Haiti [0.5]
Module: Christianity, Judaism, and Agnosticism in America (6 ECTS)
Judaism and Agnosticism
Module- Business without corruption (4 ECTS)
Download the module syllabus “Not to Corruption” (PDF)
Thesis of the Master.
For the successful completion of the Professional Master in Business in America, students must submit a
Thesis. The topic must be related to Latin America.
For students who are working in an exporting company; we recommend writing the dissertation on the elaboration of an international marketing plan for one Latin-American market.
Examples of the thesis may be:
- International Marketing plan (of a particular company) for Central
America, the Andean countries, the MERCOSUR.
- Investment project in Mexico and Brazil
- SWOT analysis of business in the Latin American markets
- Creating international distribution networks in the South American Markets
- International Promotion strategies for Central America
- Opening a branch in… (Bogotá, Buenos Aires, São Paulo…)
The master includes the Market Access Tool
And courses of introduction to main
languages of America: English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Why study the Master in International Trade and Business in America with EENI?