Job descriptions and Career opportunities (Master Asia)
EENI - Business School.
Student Profile - Master in International Business in Asia (e-learning)
Career opportunities related to the Master in International Business
- Asia Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalization, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalization process with business opportunities in Asia.
- Commercial Directors for Asian Markets, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in China and Asian countries.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalize their operations
Asia (China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, Singapore)
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialization in Business in Asia.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of Asian markets.
- Professionals from other areas that want to specialize in business in Asia.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master in International Business specialization Business in Asia.
- Asia Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in China, Director in India.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalization.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager. Asia Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Asia Export Manager/China Export Manager
- Product Manager for Asian Markets
- Coordinator of international Investment in Asia
- Executives of the foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialization in Asia)
- Sales Representative in Asian countries
- Sales Representative in China/Asia
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Asia Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and Asia
- Administrative import-export for Asian Markets.
Master in Business in Asia
Career opportunities related to the Master in Business in Asia.
Upon completion of the Master in Business in Asia, the students will be
able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for internationalization) related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalization.
- Service companies and organizations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalization: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organizations, Non-governmental Organizations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, Asia/China Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export
agents, brokers or creating one's company specializing in the global business (import-export).
Why study the Master in Business in Asia with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business School)