Student Profile and Job descriptions related to the Professional Master in International Business in Asia (e-learning)
Master in Business in Asia (Distance
- Asia Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalisation process with business opportunities in Asia.
- Commercial Directors for Asian Markets, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in China and Asian countries.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations Asia (China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, Singapore)
- Postgraduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in Business in Asia.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of Asian markets.
- Professionals from other areas that want to specialise in business in Asia.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Career opportunities related to the Master in International Business
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master in International Business specialisation Business in Asia.
- Asia Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in China
- Director in India.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalisation.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager. Asia Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Asia Export Manager/China Export Manager
- Product Manager for Asian Markets
- - Coordinator of International Investments in Asia
- Executives of foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialisation in Asia)
- Sales Representative in Asian countries
- Sales Representative in China/Asia
- Technical Sales Area import-export
- Sales to Asian Customers
- Asia Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and Asia
- Administrative import-export for Asian Markets.
Career opportunities related to the Professional Master in Business in Asia.
Upon completion of the Professional Master in Business in Asia, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation) related to the business
in Asia: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to Asian trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation process in Asia: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, Asia/China Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business (import-export).
- Paths of the Master in Business in Asia
- Samples of the
Professional Master in Business in Asia
- Why study the Professional Master in Business in Asia with EENI?
About EENI (School of International Business)