Paths of the Professional Master in Business in America (Online)
The Master in Business in America (e-learning) allows the student to select three paths of different content, duration, tuition fees, and diploma issued, in order
to fit the Master's Program to the needs and schedule of the student. Thus, the student can easily validate his diploma according to the legislation in force in his country (there are countries where the law requires two years for a master, while in others is
Path-1. Master 1. The student selects the modules (*) that best suits his needs:
credits / 30 (1 year duration).
- Tuition fees: 2,358 Euros.
- Thesis of the Master: 9 ECTS
- Diploma: “Professional Master's Program in Business in America” issued by EENI (School of International Business)
- Students who wish to continue with the Master 2 will validate the subjects approved in the Master 1
Path-2. Master 2. The student selects all the modules and subjects of
the Master (*)
- 120 ECTS / 60 AC Credits (2 years). It is possible to reduce the length of the Master studying more hours per week.
- Tuition fees: 3,547 Euros.
- Thesis of the Master : 19 ECTS
- Diploma: “Professional Executive Master's Program in Economy,
Business, and Integration in America” issued by EENI (School of International Business)
Path-3. Customised Professional Master's Program. The student
defines and configures (*) his own master.
- Minimum: 60 ECTS, Maximum: 120 ECTS.
- Necessary supervision and approval of the content by EENI
- Tuition fees and diploma: depending on the selected credits (subjects and modules).
(*) The selection of the modules is done once the enrolment has been formalised.
Recommended module for all American Students: the American Economic Area of the Western Civilisation (6 ECTS) and Economic organisations in America
American economic areas: Latin America, North America and the Caribbean.
Recommended module for United States Students
Recommended module for Canadian Students
Recommended module for Caribbean Students
- Subjects: The CARICOM, the Association of Caribbean States, the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States...
- Countries: Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize,
Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia,
St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname,
Trinidad and Tobago, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands,
Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands.
EENI Scholarships for Latin American and African Student:
discount up to 40%
- Consult conditions and requirements to get an EENI
- Consult scholarships for other regions (Asia, Europe, the Middle East)
- Career opportunities
related to the Master in Business in America
- Samples of the
Master Amerique Master America