Student Profile - Master in Business in America
- America Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalisation process with business opportunities in
America (the United States, Canada, Brazil, Colombia)
- Commercial Directors for American Markets, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in American countries.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to
internationalise their operations America (the United States, Canada, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico)
- Postgraduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in Business in America.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of American markets.
- Professionals from other sectors that want to specialise in business in America.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master in International Trade and Business in America.
- America Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in Brazil, Director in the United States.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalisation.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager. America Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- America Export Manager/Brazil Export Manager
- Product Manager for American Markets
- Coordinator of international Investment in America
- Executives of the foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialisation in America)
- Sales Representative in American countries
- Sales Representative in South America
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- America Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and America
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master
Career opportunities related to the Professional Master in Business in America.
Upon completion of the Master Doing Business in America, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation) related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, America Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business (import-export).
Why study the Master with EENI?
EENI (School of International Business)
Organisations United States and Canada Mexico Central America Andean Community Brazil South America Trade Agreements
Master America - Master America