Master business in America
- America Export Managers (Directors of Export, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalization, Regional and Area export managers ...) of export companies (or potential for import export), import Companies or companies in internationalization process with business opportunities in America (US, Canada, Brazil, Colombia...
- Commercial Directors for American Markets, Sales and Marketing Directors ... (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or do business in American countries.
- Managing Directors of SME wishing to internationalize their activities
America (US, Canada, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico ...)
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, translators ...) seeking specialization in Business in America.
- Sector Professionals wishing to update their knowledge of American markets.
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to specialize in business in America.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate, it is difficult to define a standard profile of our students. For
example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations
and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At company level, we have students in both large multinationals as SMEs.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related with the Master in International trade and business in America
Directive positions / Management:
- America Export Manager. Directors of Export. Regional and Area export managers
- Director in Brazil, Director in the United States ...
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalization.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International sales and marketing director. International Sales Manager. America Sales Manager.
Executive positions / middle managers:
- Import Export manager
- America Export Manager / Brazil Export Manager
- Product manager for American Markets
- Coordinator of International Investment in America
- Executives of Foreign Trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialization in America)
- Sales Representative in American countries
- Sales Representative in South America
- Technical Sales area import / export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- America Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and America
- Administrative import / export
Career opportunities related with the Master business in America
Upon completion of the Master Doing business in America, the students will be
able to efficiently carry out their responsibilities in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for
internationalization) related with international business: foreign Trade departments, international marketing or internationalization.
- Service companies and organizations related to International trade: International departments (Banks), Logistic (transport), Customs (Forwarders /
Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, advertising companies, import export)...
- Public and private institutions related to internationalization: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations,
Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organizations, NGO's ...
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to foreign trade,
America Business Consultant, Business Agent, import/export
agents, brokers or creating one's own company specializing in global business (import / export).
Why study the Master with EENI?
EENI (The Global Business School)
United States and Canada
Andean Community countries
Free trade agreements
- Master America