Career opportunities related to the Professional Master's Program Doing
Business in America
Master in Business in America (e-learning)
Student Profile of the Master America
- America Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalisation process with business opportunities in America (the United States, Canada, Brazil, Colombia)
- Commercial Directors for the American Markets
- Sales and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in the American countries.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to
internationalise their operations America (the United States, Canada, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico)
- Postgraduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in Business in America.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of
the American markets.
- Professionals from other sectors that want to specialise in business in America.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise (SME).
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Master in International Trade and Business in America.
- America Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in Brazil, Director in the United States.
- Director of International Department.
- Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalisation
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director.
- International Sales and Marketing Director.
- International Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- America Export Manager/Brazil Export Manager
- Product Manager for the Latin-American Markets
- Coordinator of international investments in America
- Executives of foreign trade
- International Banking Department (America)
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialisation in America)
- Sales Representative in American countries
- Sales Representative in South America
- America Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets and America
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master
Career opportunities related to the Professional Master in Business in America.
Upon completion of the Master Doing Business in America, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies related to the international business
in America: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to the
American Markets: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation in America: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade
in America, America Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business (import-export).
- Paths of the Professional Master Business in America
- Samples of the
- Why study the Master with EENI?
- EENI (School of International Business)
More information about America: Organisations,
Mexico, Central America, Andean Community, Brazil, South America, Trade Agreements
Master America - Master America Master Amerique