and Career opportunities of the Master Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa
Professional Master's Program in Busines in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Africa Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalisation process with business opportunities in Africa.
- Commercial Directors for African Markets or Sales and Marketing Directors. (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in the African countries.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations in Africa (Nigeria, Angola, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, South Africa, Sudan)
- Postgraduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, translators) seeking specialisation in Business in Africa.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of African markets.
- Professionals from other sectors that want to specialise in business in Africa.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Professional Master in Business in Sub-Saharan Africa (e-learning).
- Africa Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in Nigeria, Director in South Africa.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalisation.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager. Africa Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Africa Export Manager
- Product Manager for African Markets
- Coordinator of international Investment in Africa
- Executives of the foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialisation in Africa)
- Sales Representative in the African countries
- Sales Representative in Africa
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Africa Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets in Africa
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Upon completion of the Master in Business in Africa, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation)
related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, Africa Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business.
Career opportunities related to the Master in International Business
Why study the Master with EENI?