and Career opportunities of the Master Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa
Professional Master's Program in Business in Sub-Saharan Africa (online)
- Africa Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division, Directors of Internationalisation, and Area Export Managers) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export), import companies or businesses in internationalisation process with business opportunities in Africa.
- Commercial Directors for the African Markets or Sales and Marketing Directors. (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities and/or doing business in the African countries.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations in Africa (Nigeria, Angola, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, South Africa, Sudan)
- Postgraduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, translators) seeking specialisation in Business in Africa.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of African markets.
- Professionals from other sectors that want to specialise in business in Africa.
Given the wide variety of EENI (School of International Business) student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Professional Master in Business in Sub-Saharan Africa (e-learning).
- Africa Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director in Nigeria, Director in South Africa.
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division
- Director of Internationalisation.
- Director of International Relations
- Director of International Projects.
- Director of Sales Administration and Expansion
- International Commercial Director. International Sales and Marketing Director. International Sales Manager. Africa Sales Manager.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Africa Export Manager
- Product Manager for African Markets
- Coordinator of international Investment in Africa
- Executives of foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant (specialisation in Africa)
- Sales Representative in the African countries
- Sales Representative in Africa
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Africa Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets in Africa
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Master Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Upon completion of the Master in Business in Africa, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation)
related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Marketing, Advertising Companies, Import-Export)
- Public and private institutions related to internationalisation: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, Africa Business Consultant, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in the global business.
Ouandaogo Abdoul Karim (EENI Student) winner of one West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU) regional award.
Career opportunities related to the Master in International Business
- Paths of the Master Business in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Samples of the Master
in Business in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Why study the Master with EENI?