Maldives Master in International Business Male Maldivian students
EENI - Business School.
Version of the Master adapted for Maldivian students.
Maldives - Module “Adaptation for Maldivian students” of the Doctorate International Business (DIB) and the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation).
Maldives Dhivehi Raa'jeyge Jumhooriyya: Male, Thiladhunmathi Uthuruburi.
EENI Scholarships Maldives. The scholarship for Maldivian students and living in Maldives consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Subjects for Maldivian students:
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Maldivian students.
- The Maldives and the Central Eurasian Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation
- Maldivian Economy
- Foreign Trade of the Maldives
- Asian Clearing Union (ACU)
- Maldives-India Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Islamic Development Bank (Maldives)
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (Maldives)
- Asian Development Bank
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (Maldives)
- Arab Development Funds
- Boao Forum for Asia
- AMED: Maldives-Middle East
- Colombo Plan (Maldives)
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership
EENI - Master Asian Students: