Version of the Doctorate / Master adapted for Maldivian students.
Adaptation for Maldivian students of the Doctorate in International Business
(Distance learning) and the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation).
Maldives Dhivehi Raa'jeyge Jumhooriyya: Male, Thiladhunmathi Uthuruburi.
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships Maldives. The scholarship for Maldivian students and living in Maldives consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Subjects for Maldivian students:
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB) / Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Maldivian students.
- The Maldives and the Central Eurasian Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation
- Maldivian Economy
- Foreign Trade of the Maldives
- Asian Clearing Union (ACU)
- Maldives-India Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Centre for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Islamic Development Bank (Maldives)
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (Maldives)
- Asian Development Bank
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (Maldives)
- Arab Development Funds
- Boao Forum for Asia
- AMED: Maldives-Middle East
- Colombo Plan (Maldives)
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership
❮ Samples ❯
EENI - Master Asian Students: