Course Business in the Maghreb
EENI - Business School.
E-Learning Course "Doing Business in the Maghreb (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia,
Libya, and Mauritania)"
Course structure "Business in the Maghreb."
- Maghribian Economic Area as part of the Islamic Civilization and the African Civilization
- Integration in the Maghreb. Arab Maghreb Union (AMU)
- Doing Business in the Maghrebian countries (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya,
- The Maghrebian Businesspeople
- Logistics in the Maghreb
- Trans-African Highways
- Largest Maghrebian Ports
- Other regional institutions and agreements in the Maghreb
- Introduction to French and Arabic
- Islam in the Maghreb
- Business Plan for the Maghrebian markets
Request for information of the course Business in the Maghreb
The main objective of the course "International Trade and Business in the Maghreb"
are to provide an overview of the Maghrebian economy and business opportunities
- Learn to do business in the Maghreb (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya,
- Know the business opportunities in the Maghreb
- Understand how to negotiate in these countries.
- Analyze international trade and foreign direct investment flows
- Understand the importance of AMU (Arab Maghreb Union) and the Agadir Agreement.
- Explore the Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in the Maghreb.
- Know the largest ports and the Trans-African corridors in the Maghreb.
- Know the main Maghrebian Businesspeople
- Develop a business plan for the Maghreb
Sample of the course - Business in the Maghreb
Course "Trade and business in the Maghreb" - Syllabus:
1- Integration in the Maghreb.
- The Maghribian Economic Area (1 ECTS)
as part of the Islamic Civilization
and the African Civilization
- Arab Maghreb Union (AMU) (0.7 ECTS)
- Community of Sahel-Saharan States (CEN-SAD) (0.1 ECTS)
- Arab Mediterranean Free Trade Agreement - Agadir Agreement
2- Doing Business in the Maghrebian countries.
- Doing Business in Algeria (1 ECTS)
- Doing Business in Libya (0.5 ECTS)
- Doing Business in Mauritania (0.5 ECTS)
- Doing Business in Morocco (2 ECTS)
- Doing Business in Tunisia (2 ECTS)
- Hichem Djaït
3- Maghrebian Businesspeople (0.1 ECTS).
- Othman Benjelloun
- Anas Sefrioui
- Aziz Akhannouch
- Miloud Chaabi
- Mohamed Hassan Bensalah
- Issad Rebrab
- Ali Haddad
- Mohamed Ali Harrath
4- Logistics in the Maghreb (1.1 ECTS).
4.1 African Highways Networks:
- Cairo-Dakar Corridor
- Algiers-Lagos (Trans-Saharan)
4.2 Largest Maghrebian Ports:
- Port of Casablanca (Morocco)
- Tunisian Ports
- Port of Algiers
5- Summary of other regional institutions and agreements in the Maghreb.
- Morocco-United States Free Trade Agreement
- European Union (EU)-Algeria Association Agreement
- Arab League
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EUROMED)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- European Neighborhood Policy
- Islamic Development Bank
- African Development Bank
- Summit of South American-Arab Countries (ASPA)
- Asia-Middle East Dialogue (AMED)
- Organization for the Development of the Senegal River
- Economic Commission for Africa (ECA)
- African Union (AU)
- New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD)
- Afro-Arab cooperation
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA)
6- Introduction to French and Arabic.
7- Islam in the Maghreb.
8- Business Plan for the Maghrebian markets.
The course "Business in the Maghreb" includes the Market Access Tool:
EENI - Middle East and Maghrebian Students:
Samples of the Course "Business in the Maghreb"