Sub-subject: Royal Group. Kith Meng (Cambodia. Buddhist Businessman). Syllabus:
- The Cambodian Businessman Kith Meng (Theravada Buddhism)
- The Royal Group
- His role as President of the Chamber of Commerce of Cambodia
Sample of the Sub-subject: Kith Meng (Cambodian Businessman)
Sub-Subject Description (Kith Meng, Cambodian Businessman).
- Kith Meng (1968) is a Cambodian Businessman and the President of the Royal Group;
he also owns a majority share in the Cambodia TV (Cambodian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Kith Meng has specialised in making joint ventures with international
enterprises for Cambodian companies. He is a practitioner of Theravada
Buddhism (Buddhist Civilisation).
- Kith Meng is also the President of the Chamber of Commerce of Cambodia and has the Honorary title of “Neak Oknha,” awarded by the Cambodian Royal Family.
- During the Khmer Rouge period, Kith Meng spent his youth in a labour camp where his parents died. He escaped to Thailand and then emigrated to Australia.
- The Royal group is one of the most dynamic companies in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The group focuses on attracting quality investment to Cambodia and provides foreign investors all the necessary to do business in the local market.
- Today the Cambodian economy is the second in Asia, after China, regarding GDP growth. Cambodia has also many advantages to belonging
to the ASEAN.
- Recently the Royal Group has created Cambodia Airline, with San Miguel
Corporation (the Philippines).
Religions and Global Business - Buddhist ethics - Buddhist Economics