Sub-subject: Justin Welby (Archbishop of Canterbury
- Anglican Church). Syllabus:
- Most Reverend Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby
- Management of the investment portfolio of the Anglican Church
- Can companies “sin”?
Sample of the Sub-subject: Justin Welby (Archbishop of Canterbury Anglican Church)
Sub-Subject Description: Justin Welby.
- Justin Welby manages more than 6,500 million Euros of assets of the Anglican Church worldwide: Inditex group (Spain), British Government, Shell, HSBC, BP, Vodafone, and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Under the Leadership of Justin Welby, the Anglican Church sold its shares of
News Corporation of the billionaire Rupert Murdoch after hacking scandal
- The Anglican Church pushed to Barclays Bank for that its Executives diminish their salaries.
- Most Reverend Justin Welby worked in the petroleum
industry in the company Elf Aquitaine, where he worked primarily on projects in the North Sea and West Africa.
- Between 1984 and 1987 he was treasurer of Enterprise petroleum.
“Can Companies Sin?”
In his book “Can Companies Sin?” he makes a profound reflection on ethics, international finance, and reconciliation.
Most Reverend Justin Welby has a special interest in Kenya, Congo, and Nigeria.
Most Reverend Justin Welby (Archbishop of Canterbury) was born in London in 1956.
Ethics, business, and religion.