Julio Fuster Bragado (Spain) - Director of the Postgraduate in licitaciones internacionales EENI
Julio Fuster Bragado is the Director of the Diploma in Business with Multilateral Institutions and Tenders of EENI (School of International Business).
- Degree in Chemical Sciences, Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
- M.S. in Quantitative Management, EOI Business School (Spain)
- M.B.A. in Finance and International Business, Wharton Business School
of the University of Pennsylvania (the United States)
Employment and Work Experience
- Director and founder of TenStep Corporate Solutions. Certificate as "Project
Management Professional" (PMP®) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) of the United States.
- Consultant Booz-Allen Hamilton in France and Italy
- Senior manager in Price Waterhouse
- President of the Association of Professional of International Projects (APPI)
- Management of tenders for international organisations (World Bank, African Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, UEMOA, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Director of the Diploma of Postgraduate in Business with the Multilateral
Institutions of EENI