Josep Bertrán i Vall (Spain) - EENI Professor of international marketing
Josep Bertrán i Vall (Spain) is a professor of international marketing in several Masters in International Business
of EENI (School of International Business).
- Degree in Industrial Engineer. Faculty of Industrial Engineering of Barcelona (Polytechnic University of Barcelona, Spain).
- Master in International Business, EAE (Barcelona)
- Market Analyst. Grant by the Generalitat of Catalonia in the United States (Commercial Office of Spain in New York)
Employment and Work Experience
- Responsible for Spain and Portugal of the TACIS MTP project of the
- Counsellor for big enterprises.
- External consultant of the European Economic Community.
- Business consultant and associations of developing countries. Experience with companies of Russia, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa and Guyana.
- Promoter of groups of export (Consortia), Foment of the National Work (Barcelona).
- Head of the project of Technology Marketing. Responsible for the marketing
campaign for the promotion of the technology of the Olympic Games in Barcelona.
- Director of European Marketing (Consortium of the free zone of Barcelona).
- Commercial Office of Spain in New York. Director of industrial products and investments
- TRABOSA. Export Director for Africa.
- Professor of international marketing at the Pompeu Fabra University
of Barcelona and EENI
- Author of several books on international marketing