Sub-subject (Course): The International Trade Centre (INTRACEN) - United Nations. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the International Trade Centre (INTRACEN).
- Strengthening international competitiveness.
- Development of the capacity of service providers.
- Supporting policymakers in integrating into the global economy of the business sector.
- Market analysis tools.
- INTRACEN's role in international organisations.
Sample of the Sub-subject: International Trade Centre Intracen:
Sub-Subject Description (International Trade Centre).
The International Trade Centre is a special agency of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) and the United Nations (UN).
The main objective of the International Trade Centre is to help to developing
and transition economies to reach sustainable human development through
The International Trade Centre collaborates with other international trade support bodies to offer solutions for “Export Impact for Good.”
The services provided by the International Trade Centre are delivered through:
- Business and external trade policy
- Export strategy
- Strengthening trade supports institutions
- Global trade intelligence
- Exporter competitiveness.