Sub-subject: Howard Ahmanson Pentecostal (Pentecostal - Protestant). Syllabus:
- The US Pentecostal businessperson Howard Ahmanson
- Home Savings Bank
- Fieldstead Company
Sub-Subject Description: US businessperson Howard Ahmanson (Pentecostal):
- The Pentecostal billionaire and philanthropist, Howard Ahmanson, Jr. was born on February 3, 1950, in Los Angeles (United States).
- He is the heir of the Home Savings Bank founded by his father, Howard Ahmanson Fieldstead.
- Howard Ahmanson is considered one of the twenty-five most influential evangelists in the United States (Times).
- He is married to Roberta Green Ahmanson (1949), a prolific author specialised in
understanding the role of religion in public life; she is a co-author of the book “Islam at the Crossroads.”
- Howard Ahmanson is the owner of “Fieldstead,” a company that administers the fortune of the Ahmanson’s family.
- Part of the activities of the company are related to philanthropic causes, always under a
“Christian Humility and improve the lives of human
beings should be the objectives.” Roberta Green Ahmanson.
He donated funds for the “Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture”
project, translated into eight languages.
Ahmanson donated 1,395,000 dollars to support a political initiative to prohibit marriage between people of the same sex.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Howard Ahmanson (Pentecostal/US):
Religion and Global Business