Gustavo Baell (Spain) - EENI Professor of Comercio and international marketing
Gustavo Baell (Spain) is a professor of foreign trade and international marketing (specialist in international distribution) in several Masters in International Business
of EENI (School of International Business).
- Degree in Business Administration, University of Barcelona (Spain).
- Degree in foreign trade, CEDEIN (Spain).
- Degree in Marketing, ESMA (Spain)
Employment and Work Experience
- Director of the international division of Natural Foods (BBVA Bank Group)
- Director of the company Namwin International dedicated to the international
representation of Spanish companies in the world.
- Specialised consultant of the European Union for projects of international consulting
- Author of several books of foreign trade (The export is in your hands, the Colombian girl...)
- Professor of international marketing and commercial distribution in various Spanish Schools of Business: EADA, EAE, EENI, etc.
- Collaborator in journals and newspapers such as economic expansion.
Collaborator in Radio Intereconomía on issues of international and commercial distribution.