Ecuador's Free Trade Agreements
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Ecuador's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and International Relations. Syllabus:
- The Andean Community
- Latin American Integration Association (ALADI).
- The MERCOSUR (Associate).
- Bolivarian Alternative (ALBA)
- Union of South American Nations (UNASUR)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA).
- Agreements in America of the Andean Community: MERCOSUR, Chile, Mexico, and Panama.
- The Andean Community Extra-regional Agreements : the European Union (EU), India, China,
- US- ATPDEA (Law of Andean Trade Promotion and Drug Eradication Act) (not in
- Economic Complementation Agreement with Chile.
Sample of the Sub-subject: FTAs and International Relations of Ecuador
Ecuador's Trade Agreements
- Chile-Ecuador Agreement
- Economic Complementation Agreement Mexico-Ecuador
Ecuador's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) as a member of the Andean Community:
- Ecuador as a member of the Andean Community
- Ecuador (Andean Community)-MERCOSUR
- Ecuador (Andean Community)-Mexico
- Ecuador (Andean Community)-Chile
- Ecuador (Andean Community)-Panama
- Andean Trade Promotion and Drug Eradication
Act (expired in 2013) - US
- Ecuador (Andean Community)-India
- Ecuador (Andean Community)-China
- European Union (Andean Community)-Ecuador
- Ecuador (Andean Community)-Russia
Institutions of Ecuador.
Ecuador is a member of the United Nations (UN), the World Bank (WB), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Andean Development Corporation, the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting
Countries, the Organization of Ibero-American States, Rio Group, and the World
Trade Organization (WTO).
- ALADI: Ecuador -Latin American Integration Association
- Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (ALBA)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Ecuador-MERCOSUR (Associate)
- Ecuador-Union of South American Nations
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Forum for East
Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC)
- Africa-Ecuador Summit (ASA)
- Ecuador Arab Countries (ASPA)
- Ecuador - Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC)
- OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID)
Ecuador is a member of the Andean Community and has been
associated with the MERCOSUR.
Ecuador and the MERCOSUR Economic Complementation Agreement: