Susana Fernandez Director of International Relations
EENI - Business School.
Susana Fernandez (EENI)
Management is something hard to understand; direction is not an easy task
to achieve, but EENI (The Global Business School) has found the way to put it all together into one piece, with its different master programs
focused on international business.
Our Master and Doctoral programs are becoming tools for students to improve their
professional life. Ever since the increasing competitive environment, corporate
leaders are facing growing challenges towards high-speed business Development which has intimated investors to avoid crisis
However; we have built a structured way of learning with knowledge from different
experts worldwide to achieve success. EENI is working hand-in-hand with International entities conveying projects with the purpose being a bridge in the middle of the crisis and solution.
I invite you to experience a new structured way of learning that will
turn you into an expert and leave behind your role as spectator our teaching
team is ready to take you there.
Director of International Relationships
EENI The Global Business School.
- Susana Fernandez holds a Bachelor Degree in "Economic Sciences and Business" from the University of Barcelona.
- She has doctoral studies in "International Economy international and development."
- She was a professor at the University of Barcelona and at the Business School of Caixa Terrassa (attached to the Polytechnic University
of Catalonia - UPC) for seventeen years.
- She has published articles in various journals and prepared studies
and research for companies in the private and public sector.
- She has been Coordinator and Professor of the "Master in Public Economics and Development," conducted by the University of Barcelona in Managua, Nicaragua. She has teaching experience in several Central American countries.
- She is the Director of International Relations of EENI Global Business School. She manages the commercial department and the
virtual educational platform developed by EENI.