Area of Knowledge: Doing Business in India, China, Russia, Asia, Europe, and Africa
The courses “Doing Business in Asia, Africa, America, Europe, and the Middle East” are courses of short duration directed to offer a global vision
regarding the economy of the regional markets and business opportunities.
Courses Doing Business
The objectives of the courses “Doing Business in” are:
- To learn to do business in the countries of the particular region of study.
- To understand the importance of the Free Trade Agreements that affect the region.
- To analyse the foreign direct investment in the main focuses of investment.
These courses are recommended for all those that want to specialise or refresh their knowledge in all the aspects related to do business in a specific region such as South America, China, India, and the Middle East.
- It is unnecessary to have prior studies. However, depending on the course; it is recommendable to have basic knowledge of international trade.
- Each course contains exercises that are to be evaluated and that the student must complete and pass to obtain their respective diploma.
- Students who have completed courses in this category can validate them and register in a postgraduate or master at EENI.
|Courses Business in Asia
|Course doing business in China
Chinese economy, logistics, customs, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chinese companies, and Confucianism
|Course doing business in India
Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Bangalore, TATA, Hinduism.
|Diploma in Doing Business in South-east Asia
ASEAN, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand.
|Course doing business in Oceania
Australia, New Zealand, Papua.
|Course doing business in Central
Economic Cooperation Organisation (ECO), Turkey, Iran, Pakistan.
|Courses Business in Africa
|Course doing business in West Africa
Economic Community of West African States, Senegal, Nigeria.
|Course doing business in Central Africa
CEEAC, CEMAC, Angola, Cameroon, Gabon…
|Course doing business in Southern Africa
Southern Africa development community, South Africa, Botswana.
|Course doing business in East Africa
Intergovernmental Authority on Development, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia.
Courses Doing Business in America
|Course doing business in South America
MERCOSUR, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay.
|Course doing business in Brazil
Brazilian Economy, São Paulo, Espiritu Santo, Minas Gerais, Rio.
|Course doing business in the Andean Community countries
Andean Community, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia.
|Course doing business in Mexico
|Course doing business in Central America
Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, the Dominican Republic.
|Course doing business in North America
The United States, Canada, Mexico, NAFTA
|Course doing business in the United States
Miami-Florida, New, York, California.
Diploma in Economy and Integration in Latin America.
Market Access Tool:
The Area of Knowledge “Doing Business in” is designed to allow students to know, in a practical way, the reality of a country. They are available in several languages; usually, the language of study corresponds to the language of the country.
- The subject “Doing Business in Argentina” is studied in Spanish, although in this case, is also available in English.
- The subject “Doing Business in Vietnam,” for example, is only available in English.
- The subject “Business in Cameroon” is in available in English or French.
Topics covered (“Doing Business in”) are:
- The economy of the country
- The Foreign trade (exports and imports, business partners, Trade Agreements)
- The major players in the market. We analysed cases of local companies that help students better understand how to do business in the country and its corporate culture.
Examples of subjects (learning units) of Doing Business in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese:
❮ Samples ❯
The future success of many companies is becoming more dependent on effectively developing and expanding markets in new emerging and partially developed countries. Few companies, however, know how to do it well, if at all. Their success rate is low, while the cost of failure remains high. Given the importance of Emerging Markets in the global economy, the student has specific
subjects (learning units) on these markets.
The student has some subjects (learning units) on the main Emerging Markets as well as important cities and strategic regions (New York, Miami, Los Angeles, São Paulo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gujarat).
Summary of available subjects (learning units) -you can click on each
continent to see the available countries-
- Doing Business in
America: the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, or Panama
- Doing Business in
ASIA: China, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, the Philippines, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, South Korea, Taiwan, Myanmar, Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka
- Doing Business in
Africa and the MENA countries: Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Sudan, Tanzania, Botswana, Morocco, Egypt, Dubai United Arab Emirates (UAE), or Saudi Arabia
- Doing Business in Europe:
These subjects (learning units) are highly practical and based on real
information. The sources of information (institutional issues, foreign direct investment (FDI), customs…) are usually the Ministries, Agencies, Chamber of Commerce, Trade Unions… of these countries.
EENI EENI EENI