Job descriptions and Career opportunities - Diploma in International Trade
EENI - Business School.
Student Profile of the Post Graduate
Diploma in International Trade
Diploma in International Trade
- Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export) or
- Commercial Directors, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalize their operations.
- Post-graduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialization in foreign trade.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of international markets (customs brokers, freight forwarders, trading companies, logistics companies, banks, institutions, multilateral organizations, teachers, and international trade consultants)
- Professionals from other areas that want to specialize in the global business.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations
and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade.
- Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Product Manager
- Executives of the foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant
- Sales Representative
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade.
Upon completion of the Diploma in International Trade, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for internationalization)
related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalization.
- Service companies and organizations related to the international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Import-Export).
- Public and private institutions related to the internationalization: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organizations, Non-governmental Organizations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, Business Agent, import-export
agents, brokers or creating one's company specializing in import-export.
Why study the Post Graduate
Diploma in International Trade.
EENI (The Global Business School)