Job descriptions and Student Profile of the Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade
Diploma in International Trade (Distance learning)
- Export Managers (Export Directors, Directors of International Division) of export companies (or potential for Import-Export) or import companies.
- Commercial Directors, Sales, and Marketing Directors (domestic market) wishing to begin international business activities.
- Managing Directors of Small and Medium Enterprise wanting to internationalise their operations.
- Postgraduates (business administration, economics, engineers, lawyers, and translators) seeking specialisation in foreign trade.
- Sector Professionals wish to update their knowledge of international markets (customs brokers, freight forwarders, trading companies, logistics companies, banks, institutions, multilateral organisations, professors, and international trade consultants)
- Professionals from other areas that want to specialise in the global business.
Given the wide variety of EENI student profiles and countries where we operate; it is hard to define a standard profile of our students. For example, our biggest global institutional customer is the United Nations and related agencies (mainly expatriate managers). At the company level; we have students in both large multinationals as Small and Medium Enterprise.
Job descriptions (Work profiles) related to the Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade.
- Export Manager. Export Directors. Regional and Area Export Managers
- Director of International Department. Directors of International Division.
Executive positions/middle managers:
- Import-Export Manager
- Product Manager
- Executives of foreign trade
- International Banking Department
- Foreign Trade Consultant
- Sales Representative
- Technical Sales area import-export
- International collections manager
- Sales to foreign customers
- Export Assistant
- Assistant of International Marketing and Sales
- Manager of International Markets
- Administrative import-export
Career opportunities related to the Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade.
Upon completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade, the students will be able to carry out their responsibilities efficiently in:
- Export or import companies (or with the potential for the internationalisation)
related to the international business: foreign trade departments, international marketing or internationalisation.
- Service companies and organisations related to the international trade: International departments (Banks), logistics (transport), customs (Forwarders/Customs Brokers), Consulting (Import-Export).
- Public and private institutions related to the internationalisation: Development Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Business Associations, Exporters Associations, Multilateral Organisations, Non-governmental Organisations.
- Personal projects (entrepreneurs) offering consulting services related to the foreign trade, Business Agent, import-export agents, brokers or creating one's company specialising in import-export.
- Objectives of the Diploma
- Why study the Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade.
- EENI (School of International Business)
- EENI's students
Subjects of the Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade:
exporting, import and export documents, Incoterms 2010, customs, import and export processes, transport and international logistics, payment methods and documentary credits, international financing, foreign exchange markets, international contracts, and export department.