Diploma in International Marketing: objectives
EENI - Business School.
The objectives of the Diploma in International Marketing:
The objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing is to provide all the knowledge, tools, and techniques necessary to manage all technical aspects related
to the global marketing of an exporting company:
international pricing, product, promotion, brand, segmentation, distribution...
The objectives of the Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing are:
- To learn about the key concepts in international marketing. We will
analyze the purpose of international marketing, explore the concepts of price and value to the customer, examine the marketing
mix in the context of export marketing and discuss the key elements of an export
- To understand the key tools and concepts of International market research and how best to apply them. A PEST analysis is an analysis of the external macro-environment that affects all firms.
- To learn the key areas of international product policy, the importance of adapting
the product to local requirements when
entering new export markets and to analyze the product characteristics that typically need to be modified for different markets.
- To understand the importance
of an appropriate International Pricing
Strategy when entering new export markets.
- To examine the pricing options available to the exporter and outline the criteria to be used when establishing a pricing strategy. The criteria defined in
- To learn the importance of an appropriate International Promotion Strategy when entering new export markets, examine the promotion options
available to the exporter, outline the key points to note when designing a company brochure and
analyze the tools available when implementing a promotion
- To understand the influence of a country's international brand on
its export performance.
To understand the fundamentals of international trade appropriate preparation and attendance and its related follow-up activity.
- To understand how to plan and prepare a business trip to a
prospective export market and the follow-up which will then be required.
- To learn the importance planning an appropriate International Distribution Strategy when entering new export markets, examine the distribution options available to the exporter, outline the criteria to be used
when selecting a distribution option and analyze strategies that can be
implemented for consumer and/or industrial products.
- To know the channel options, that may be used when
entering new export markets. We are going to examine the direct and indirect export channels open to the exporter, analyze the functions of importers and representatives, discuss the use
of the company personnel and sales or production
subsidiaries as well as explore franchising, licensing and other channels.
- To explore the process of evaluating, recruiting and managing international sales
representatives and the mechanism involved in selling into department stores and hypermarkets.
- To understand the importance of international segmentation in our strategies of marketing and internationalization.
- To know the targeting strategies: concentrated, differentiated, product specialization, market specialization, full market coverage
- To know the main brand strategies: global, regional or local.
understand the process of creating brand value in the global markets.
- To know the strategies of positioning a brand in international markets.
Each subject of the Diploma in International Marketing (e-learning) (Market Research, product policy, export prices, international promotion, international distribution, segmentation...) has exercises that are evaluated which the student must work out and pass to obtain their respective diploma.
The important thing is to learn!
Diploma and Accreditation.
Diploma and Accreditation. Students who complete all exercises will obtain the diploma issued by EENI.
- Students with a bachelor's degree will receive a "Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing" (Advanced Degree Program). In this case; it will be necessary to send us a
certified copy of the University Diploma.
- Students without a bachelor's degree will receive an "Advanced Diploma in International Marketing"
Note. The diploma does not specify the methodology of the study.