Each learning unit of each module of the Diploma in International Marketing (e-learning) (Market Research, Product Policy, Export Prices, International Promotion, International Distribution, Segmentation ...) has exercises
that are evaluated which the student must work out and pass in order to obtain their respective diploma.
Diploma and Accreditation
Diploma and Accreditation. Students who successfully complete all exercises will obtain the diploma issued by EENI.
- Students with a bachelor's degree will receive a "Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing" (Advanced Degree Program). In this case it will be necessary to send us a
certified copy of your university diploma.
- Students without a bachelor's degree will receive an "Advanced Diploma in International Marketing"
Note. The diploma not specify the methodology of study.
The objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing is
to provide all the knowledge, tools and techniques necessary to manage all technical aspects related to global marketing of an exporting company: International Pricing, Product, Promotion, Brand, Segmentation, Distribution ...
The objectives of the Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing are ...
- To learn about the key concepts in
international marketing. We will
analyze the purpose of international marketing, explore the concepts of price and
value to the customer, examine the marketing
mix in the context of Export marketing and discuss the key elements of an export
- To understand the key tools and concepts of International market research and how best to apply them. A PEST analysis
is an analysis of the external macro-environment that affects all firms.
- To learn the key areas of international product policy, the importance of adapting your product to local requirements when
entering new export markets and to analyze the product characteristics that typically need to be modified for
- To understand the importance
of an appropriate International Pricing
Strategy when entering new export markets. To examine the pricing options available to the exporter and
outline the criteria to be used when establishing a pricing strategy. The criteria defined in
- To learn the importance of an appropriate International Promotion Strategy when entering new export markets, examine the promotion options
available to the exporter, outline the key points to note when designing a Company brochure and analyse the tools available when implementing a promotion
- To understand the influence of a country's international brand on
its export performance.
To understand the fundamentals of International trade fair preparation and
attendance and it's related follow-up activity.
To understand how to plan and prepare a business trip to a
prospective Export market and the follow-up which will then be required.
- To learn the importance planning an appropriate International Distribution Strategy when entering new export markets, examine the distribution options available to the exporter, outline the criteria to be used
when selecting a distribution option and analyze strategies which can be
implemented for consumer and/or industrial products.
- To know the channel options that may be used when
entering new export markets. We are going to examine the direct and indirect export channels open to the exporter, analyze the functions of importers and
representatives, discuss the use of company personnel and
sales or production
subsidiaries as well as explore franchising, licensing and other channels.
- The process of evaluating, recruiting and managing international sales
representatives and the mechanism involved in selling into department stores and
- To understand the importance of international segmentationin our strategies of marketing and internationalization. To know the Targeting strategies: Concentrated, Differentiated, Product specialization,
Market specialization, Full market coverage ...
- To know the main brand strategies: global, regional or local. To
understand the process of creating brand value in the global markets.
- To know the strategies of positioning a brand in International markets.
Examples of the Diploma in International Marketing:
Learning units of the Post Graduate Diploma in Global Marketing: International Marketing, Market Research, Product Policy, Export Prices, International Promotion, International Distribution, Segmentation, Brand and Positioning ...