E-Learning Course “Doing Business in the Andean countries”
The main objective of the course “International Trade and Business in the Andean Community countries” is to provide an overview of the economy of the Andean region and business opportunities in order:
- To learn to do business in Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela
- To know the business opportunities in the region.
- To understand how to negotiate in the Andean markets.
- To analyse foreign trade and foreign direct investment flows
- To understand the importance of the Andean Community.
- To know the Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in the Andean region.
- To examine the profile of Andean businesspeople and companies
- To develop a business plan for the Andean Markets
Modules of the Course: Doing Business in the Andean Markets.
Request for information of the course business in the Andean countries
Sample of the course - Business in the Andean countries
Course doing business in the Andean Community countries. Syllabus:
1- The Andean Region and the Latin American Economic Area (4 ECTS) of the Western Christian Civilisation.
2- The Andean Community (3 ECTS)
3- Doing Business in Bolivia (1 ECTS)
4- Doing Business in Colombia (2 ECTS)
- Luis Carlos Sarmiento Angulo (the richest men in Colombia)
5- Doing Business in Ecuador (1 ECTS)
6- Doing Business in Peru (3 ECTS)
7- Doing Business in Venezuela (1 ECTS)
8- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) related to the Andean markets.
- The Andean Community Agreements with the MERCOSUR, Chile, Mexico, Panama, and the European Union
- International Relations of the Andean Community: India, China, and Russia
- Colombia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA):
the United States, Mexico, Chile, Canada, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), the CARICOM, and the Northern Triangle
- Ecuador's Free Trade Agreements (FTA): Chile and Mexico
- Peru's Free Trade Agreements (FTA):
the MERCOSUR, China, Singapore, the United States, Chile, Canada, South Korea, and the EFTA
- Peru is a member of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (2 ECTS)
and the Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP)
- Bolivia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Venezuela's Free Trade Agreements (In 2006, Venezuela retired from the Andean Community).
- Pacific Alliance (0.1 ECTS)
- Latin American Integration Association (ALADI) (1 ECTS)
- Association of Caribbean States (ACS) (1 ECTS)
- Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (ALBA) (0.3 ECTS)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA) (0.3 ECTS)
- Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) (0.5 ECTS)
- EU's Generalised System of Preferences (GSP)
9- Other Institutions related to the Andean Region (Summary).
- Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC)
- Summit Latin America-Arab Countries (ASPA)
- Africa-South America Summit (ASA)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC)
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
10- Introduction to Spanish
11- Introduction to main religions in the Andean countries: Christianity: Catholicism and Protestantism
12- Business Plan for the Andean Markets.
Market Access Tool
❮ Samples of the Course: Business in the Andean Markets ❯
EENI - Students in America: