Professional Master's Program Executive in International Business (e-learning) for Chinese students
With the 16th edition of the Professional Master's Program in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation) Executive for Chinese Students (distance e-learning), the student will obtain a global and practical vision of the international business:
- International Trade: Incoterms, transport, customs, documents, payments, documentary credits, international finance, contracts
- Global marketing: International Pricing, product, promotion, brand, segmentation, distribution
- Free Trade Agreements and International Relations of China.
- Internationalisation of companies and foreign direct investment (FDI).
- Doing Business in the United States, India, and Brazil.
Request for information
If you wish to specialise in the international business; we recommend this Executive Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation) for Chinese Students. The Master is intended for people without previous knowledge or experience in international business.
Duration: 16 months. Methodology:
e-learning/Distance Learning. Case method.
The language of the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation):
Master Negocios Master en Commerce International Master Comércio Exterior
For improving international communication skills, the student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation) MIB Executive for Chinese Students - Professors and Coach
EENI (School of International Business) has more than 4,000 students from over hundred countries.
Modules of the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation) MIB Executive
for Chinese Students
1- Globalisation and organisations
Globalisation. International organisations: United Nations, World Bank, World Trade Organisation, International Monetary Fund, International Chamber of Commerce, Conference on Trade and Development, OECD, International Trade Centre...
2- Foreign Trade
Exporting, Import-Export Documents, Incoterms 2010, Customs, import and export processes, transport and international logistics, Methods of payment and documentary credits, Finance of international trade, Foreign Exchange Markets (FOREX), International Contracts and Export Department.
3- International Marketing
International Marketing, Market Research, Product Policy, Export Prices, International
Promotion, International Distribution, Segmentation, Brand, and Positioning
4- Free Trade Agreements and International Relations of China.
- China’s Free Trade Agreements: the ASEAN, Pakistan, Chile, New Zealand, Singapore, Peru, HK, Costa Rica.
- China Taiwan Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement.
- APEC. Shanghai Cooperation Organisation. Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA).
- Boao Forum for Asia. FOCAC. Pacific Economic Cooperation Council. Asia Cooperation Dialogue. Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation. Asia-Europe Economic Meeting. Asia-Middle East Dialogue.
- Asian Development Bank, the Economic and Social Commission for Asia, the Inter-American Development Bank.
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA)
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- ASEAN-China Free Trade Area
- China-New Zealand
- China-Costa Rica
- European Union-China
- Andean Community-China
- Mainland and Hong Kong Closer Economic and Partnership Arrangement
- Mainland and Macau Closer Economic and Partnership Arrangement
- Trade Agreement with Cameroon, Malawi
- Central Asia Regional Economic
- FTA with the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) (negotiations)
Organisations of China.
- Forum for Asia
- Forum Africa-China
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Africa-Asia Strategic Partnership
- ASEM: the China-Europe Economic Meeting
- FEALAC: the Forum for China-Latin America
- AMED: the China-Middle East Dialogue
- ESCAP: the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- Asian Development Bank
- Colombo Plan
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- United Nations (UN), the World Trade Organisation (WTO)
Internationalisation of companies, e-Business, foreign direct investment, UNCTAD, investments abroad, Intercultural Management...
6- Doing Business in the United States, India, and Brazil
Doing Business in the United States: the United States Economy. Doing Business in New York, California, Miami Florida. US International Economic Relations - FTA
Doing Business in India. Introduction to India, economy of India, States of India and Union Territories. Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India. Doing Business in New Delhi, Haryana, Bangalore, Maharashtra - Mumbai, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat. International Economic Relations. India's Free Trade Agreements
Doing Business in Brazil. Brazilian Economy. Doing Business in São Paulo, Espiritu Santo, Minas Gerais, Santa Catarina, Rio Grande do Sul, Rio de Janeiro. Brazil's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and International Relations.
7- Thesis of the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation) MIB Executive.
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships China. The scholarship for Chinese students and living in China consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Granting of the scholarship (China) will be analysed after receiving the Admission Letter.
More information about the Master in International Business (Foreign Trade, International Marketing, and Internationalisation).
- Student Profile - Master in International Business
- Why study the Master in International Business with EENI?
Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the Master and Doctorate (e-learning) in International Business to Chinese students.
China: Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Lanzhou, Harbin, Shanghai, Nanjing, Dailan, Tianjin...