Integration in Latin America
EENI - Business School.
Diploma in Economy and Integration in Latin America (e-learning)
The main objective of the diploma “Economy and Integration in Latin America” is to provide an overview of the Latin American
economy, the main economic institutions as well as the Latin American
integration agreements: the Inter-American Development Bank, the Economic Commission for Latin America, the Latin American Integration
Association, the Organization of American States, the Union of South
American Nations, the Mesoamerica Project, the Latin American and Caribbean Economic System,
and the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America.
NOTE: regional integration agreements (the MERCOSUR, the Andean
Community, the Central American Integration System) are discussed on other courses.
Request for information Diploma in Economy and Integration in Latin America
Learning materials of the Diploma: or Integracion America
The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
- Credits of the Economy and Integration in Latin America:
- Total Tuition Fees: 468 Euros.
- Consult scholarships for Latin American students
- Duration: 3 months
Download the syllabus of the "Diploma in Economy and Integration in Latin America" (PDF)
The Diploma in Economy and Integration in Latin America is part of the:
- Doctorate DIB Business in America
- Masters: Business in America, Global Economic Relations
Students who have taken this Diploma (Economics and Latin American
validate and register for this Master/Doctorate at EENI
Intended to: All those that want to specialize and/or to recycle in all aspects related to economics and Latin American integration.
The Diploma contains exercises that are evaluated which the student must work
out and pass to obtain their respective diploma ("Diploma in Economy and Integration in Latin America") issued by EENI.
Methodology: e-learning/Distance Learning.
Area of knowledge: America.
Subjects of the Diploma "Economy and Integration in Latin America" - Syllabus:
- Latin America: economy and foreign trade (2 ECTS)
- Organization of American States (OAS) (0.5 ECTS)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) (2 ECTS)
Commission for Latin America (ECLAC) (2 ECTS)
American Integration Association (ALADI) (1 ECTS)
- Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) (0.5 ECTS)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA) (0.3 ECTS)
- Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (ALBA) (0.3 ECTS)
- Pacific Alliance (0.1 ECTS)
- Mesoamerica Project (0.1 ECTS)
- Association of Caribbean States (ACS) (1 ECTS)
- Summit of South American-Arab Countries (ASPA) (0.5 ECTS)
- Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC) (0.1 ECTS)
- Africa-South America Summit (ASA) (0.5 ECTS)
Other institutions and regional agreements in Latin America
and the Caribbean.
- Andean Community
- North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Central American Integration System (SICA)
- Caribbean Community (CARICOM)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PEEC)
Master in International Business for American Students