Objectives of the course "Advanced Global Marketing":
- To understand the key tools and concepts of International market research and how best to apply them. A PEST analysis
is an analysis of the external macro-environment that affects all firms.
- To understand the importance of international segmentation in our strategies of marketing and internationalization. To know the Targeting strategies: Concentrated, Differentiated, Product specialization,
Market specialization, Full market coverage ...
- To know the main brand strategies: global, regional or local. To
understand the process of creating brand value in the global markets.
- To know the strategies of positioning a brand in International markets.
- To Understand how diversity of culture can influence the outcome of a marketing plan. Outlining
key strategies to dealing with new cultures.. Highlighting important errors to be avoided when dealing with different cultures.
- To understand the concepts of e-business and digital business models that a Company can deploy, as well as the importance of the strategy, marketing and
technology in an e-business project.
Course "Advanced global marketing" - Syllabus:
1- International market research
2- International segmentation, brand and positioning
3- Intercultural management
Search engine positioning
Duration: 11 weeks
Methodology: e-learning / Distance learning.
Request Information course in Advanced global marketing.