Advanced global marketing (e-learning Course)
EENI - Business School.
Specialisation course “Advanced global marketing” (e-learning). Syllabus:
Subjects of the course:
- International Market Research (2 ECTS)
- International Segmentation, Brand, and Positioning (4 ECTS)
- Intercultural Management (3 ECTS)
- e-business (4 ECTS)
The course includes the Market Access Tool
Request for information course in Advanced global marketing
Objectives of the course “Advanced Global Marketing”:
- To understand the key tools and concepts of international market research and how best to apply them. A PEST analysis is an analysis of the external macro-environment that affects all firms.
- To understand the importance of international segmentation in our strategies of marketing and internationalisation. To know the targeting strategies: concentrated, differentiated, product specialisation, market specialisation, and full market coverage
- To know the main brand strategy: global, regional, or local. To
understand the process of creating brand value in the global markets.
- To know the strategies of positioning a brand in international markets.
- To understand how the diversity of culture can influence the outcome of a marketing plan. Outlining
key strategies to dealing with new cultures. Highlighting critical
errors to be avoided when dealing with different cultures.
- To understand the concepts of e-business and digital business models that a
company can deploy, as well as the importance of the strategy, marketing and technology in an e-business project.
Course “Advanced global marketing”
- Professors and coach:
Samples of the Course “Advanced Global Marketing”
Foreign trade Courses