Specialisation course “Advanced global marketing” (e-learning). Syllabus:
Subjects of the course:
- International Market Research (2 ECTS)
- International Segmentation, Brand, and Positioning (4 ECTS)
- Intercultural Management (3 ECTS)
- e-business (4 ECTS)
Request for course information
The course includes the Market Access Tool
Course learning materials in or Marketing Marketing
Marketing. The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Objectives of the course “Advanced Global Marketing”:
- To understand the key tools and concepts of international market research and how best to apply them. A PEST analysis is an analysis of the external macro-environment that affects all firms.
- To understand the importance of international segmentation in our strategies of marketing and internationalisation. To know the targeting strategies: concentrated, differentiated, product specialisation, market specialisation, and full market coverage
- To know the main brand strategy: global, regional, or local. To
understand the process of creating brand value in the global markets.
- To know the strategies of positioning a brand in international markets.
- To understand how the diversity of culture can influence the outcome of a marketing plan. Outlining
key strategies to dealing with new cultures. Highlighting critical
errors to be avoided when dealing with different cultures.
- To understand the concepts of e-business and digital business models that a
company can deploy, as well as the importance of the strategy, marketing and technology in an e-business project.
Course “Advanced global marketing”
- Professors and coach:
Samples of the Course “Advanced Global Marketing”
Foreign trade Courses